Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Default The X-Men Universe~ Inquiries and Information

i was a big fan of x-men in my high school days; but soon lost it's interest the comic scene in cebu slacked it's pace...................

i got lot's of questions.............murag si carl ug si DrE maka help nako ani kay comics expert man mo duha ( bow gyud ko ana )..............

............what happened to the Sentinels?? did they really killed all the mutants Bitaw, the reason i got tired of x-men was when they used time travel. Nasumo na dayon........

Default X-men questions...............

It depends on what continuity you're interested in.

The Comic Book? The 1990's cartoon? X-men Evolution? The Movie? Each has a continuity of its own.

The comics are still there, but for newbies, Marvel has created the ULTIMATE LINE: a reimagining of the several characters as if their stories began in recent times as opposed to 30 years ago, which is when most of the Marvel comics started.

To read about what's up with the ULTIMATE X-men visit http://dotcomics.marvel.com/.

You should also try visiting http://forums.delphiforums.com/komikero where artists and writers of local and US comics (X-MEN artists Philip Tan and Lienil Yu) meet to discuss about Kate Beckinsale's ass.

maymo der...comic fanatics.....bow ko ninyo......wow....jumbo hotdog......

"Hoy! Taga ISTORYA ako!!, my agimat ang dugo ko....hooooyyyy!!"

::they whurr ol killed by NIMROD::

Default Re: X-men questions...............

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    i was a big fan of x-men in my high school days; but soon lost it's interest the comic scene in cebu slacked it's pace...................

i got lot's of questions.............murag si carl ug si DrE maka help nako ani kay comics expert man mo duha ( bow gyud ko ana )..............

............what happened to the Sentinels?? did they really killed all the mutants Bitaw, the reason i got tired of x-men was when they used time travel. Nasumo na dayon........
    yeah carlo is more "well read" than me. listen to the man, he knows what he's talking about.

as for me, i really am a spider-man fan. anything spidey, i know. i know little of the current x men now. i got disappointed when that stupid writer Chuck Austen went on board marvel. nyway let me do my research and i'll be back with some info.

the comic book......................i never knew what happened to the X-men when the version 3 of the sentinels were introduced (di ba naa man to sila mga version ), i forgot the name of the a-hole that made them.

............in the comics, Bishop was my top character. super cool black dude..............

what happened to the Sentinels?? did they really killed all the mutants
    no! wa daw nila napatay ang mutants kay n.stop ni Magneto si Master Mole ... ang creator sa sentinels

the comic book......................i never knew what happened to the X-men when the version 3 of the sentinels were introduced (di ba naa man to sila mga version ), i forgot the name of the a-hole that made them.

............in the comics, Bishop was my top character. super cool black dude..............
    ok i dont know what continuity or alternate future your askin about. so ill give the general happenings of xmen as of late.

1. magneto is now the ruler of genosha and has an army of mutants
    2. the introduction of secondary mutation (beast turning more "beastial", emma front can turn her skin to diamond, angel can heal others, magneto turning energy based, n more... forgot their names)
    3. wolverine discovering his weapon x files ( his real name is james howlett born 105 yrs ago) cap remembers him from the war ( wolvie is really weapon 9 wyl cap is weapon 0)
    4. psylock dies, again! at the hands of vargas
    5. collossus dies! thus curing all from the legacy virus. long story.
    6. nightcrawler finds out his dad is the devil of another realm. crappy right?
    7. juggernaut joins the xmen. he n chuck finally resolve their differences.
    8. cyclops had an affair with emma frost.
    9. xmen fight with magneto d nth time. jean dies! again! and guess how? by a simple stroke caused by magneto!
    10. magneto dies! agen? can we be sure? i dunno. wolvie beheaded him with his claws. hows that?
    11. cyclops now with emma
    12. x men become a "mutant" police.
    13. govt enforces the law that being a mutant is "illegal"
    14. sentinels are still in production as final resort in mutant control.
    15. sentinels are now equipt with "iron man" technology.

theres more, just too tired to type.
    tell me if you want me to continue k.

apil ko ani....out of touch na sad sa series kay na Fold ang Filbars.... to DrE teel me more : ) Ba-sin mo balik ko ug palit or subscribe.

Unsay nahitabo ni Gambit ug Rogue? na proven ba dyud ni Bishop nga si Gambit ma-oy nag Buko2 sa X-Men?

Cable? na unsa na siya? Havok ( my fave ) whats his story? The Acolytes? Mr. Sinister? Polaris?
    Guido? X-Force? X-Factor? Iceman? Longshot? Bishop did go back to his time line?

Jim Lee? Fabian Nicieza? Jae Lee?

Please update me so that I will know which/what Comics will I subscribe?

Thanks...................

wow!!!! ssshhheeeeeeeessshhhh grabiha noh??!!!

magneto being beheaded by wolverine, swhing!!!!

.........i am glad that someone actually DIED. but the ressurection stuff is way out of control. ( o.a. ra kau )........

thanks DrE for the answers..........bow ko.amen.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast