View Poll Results: Can Floyd beat Manny?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not a chance

13 56.52%
  • Yes, definitely

3 13.04%
  • Can't decide until they meet in the ring

7 30.43%
Page 1 of 167 123411 ... LastLast

Default Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

LOS ANGELES—Going by the statements of trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., the father of one potential Manny Pacquiao foe and the trainer of another, the Filipino ring icon should be in for a very busy 2009.

Mayweather said his son, Floyd Jr., has sent feelers to the family that he wants to challenge Pacquiao in a fight that could be a battle for the mythical pound-for-pound title.

And that loquacious trainer also added that he is ready to prepare beer-guzzling Ricky Hatton for a Pacquiao dismantling.

“My niece said my son told her he wanted to fight Manny Pacquiao next, and that he wants me to train him for the fight,” Mayweather Sr. said.

Floyd Mayweather Sr., who has been estranged from his son for the last eight years, also revealed to the boxing website that “Pretty Boy” had left a “cryptic message” on his phone that hinted on a possible mending of bridges in a bid to bring down Manny Pacquiao.

But Mayweather said that he is also open to training Ricky Hatton, with whom he is currently linked with, in a possible clash with the reigning pound-for-pound champion Manny Pacquiao.

“We will dismantle Manny Pacquiao” Floyd Sr. Said.

Read Full Story

Manny is insane if he'll buy Mayweather. this ain't aging dela Hoya anymore.

Forget Mayweather. Unless he actually comes out of retirement, then that's the time to talk about him. Ang naa sa huna² ana nya karon, "is the money really worth all the beating I'm gonna get when I come back?" Nyahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    Manny is insane if he'll buy Mayweather. this ain't aging dela Hoya anymore.
    its the only way he can prove that he can beat mayweather. if hadlok ka ni mayweather, chicken ka!!!

for me, kaya rana ni manny c mayweather...kayang kaya...

i doubt madayun ni pacman - gayweather match... naa one time sa interview ni roach nga dili siya ganahan pa-kontrahon si pacman anang gayweather coz he's the most boring fighter...

mayweather.........

MP still has to take care of Hatton before he can even think of a PBF match..

Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife View Post
    i doubt madayun ni pacman - gayweather match... naa one time sa interview ni roach nga dili siya ganahan pa-kontrahon si pacman anang gayweather coz he's the most boring fighter...
    hehehehe...i like your gayweather thingy...he or she diay would surely look ravishing with a pink trunks

He can kiss the canvass if he so insist to slug it out with MP.

Mayweather = Hit and Run

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 167 123411 ... LastLast