Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLOG money

Default BLOG money

How long did it take for you to earn money on your blog? or reach a ROI?

aside from adsense how else can we earn with the blogs?

Default Re: BLOG money

You can earn throgh pay per post and widgetbucks

Basta be primarily motivated by your love to blog, the money making be secondary.

Choose a blog niche that's conducive for Google searching.

I design Wordpress themes for a client, i also post articles written by the client's writers weekly. I found out that one of the blogs about Arts and Architecture gets the most comments and visits. Students, researchers look for these type of sites.

yeah.. love blogging and writing before earning

The money comes really easy when your blog has the traffic.. got high Alexa ranking, high PR and a good number of backlinks. You can easily monetize with adsense, or subscribe to ad brokers who sell the spaces on your site and place ads on them. You can also check out CPA networks.

@netmarketer, any tips to improve PR? you seem to be really adept at this

Thadz..

I know just a little bit..

PR is a Google system for ranking web pages and assigning them numeric value, it is their way of saying that this page is important. PageRank is based on links pointing to a page, Google interprets a link as a vote of importance of the page linked to.. for example webpage A links to webpage B, Google would see it as a vote of webpage A for webpage B. Google also analyzes the importance of the linking page... if the linking page (A) has good PR, it will spill over to the page linked to (B), and there is a formula for PR computation.

How to increase PageRank? Get as many links possible with good quality... meaning high PR sites, since linking to your page means giving you a little bit of their PR, as long as the link is not set to NOFOLLOW.

Does high PR mean high traffic? Not all the time since it is a representation of good links and not traffic... I have a PR1 blog that gets as many as 400 visits on a good day.. much more traffic than two other blogs I have that are higher in PR.

Does high PR help your search engine rankings? Yes, but this is just one of maybe over a hundred parameters in the Google algorithm, and does not automatically mean a high PR page will get high rankings on a search engine.

For bloggers its really easy to get backlinks... just from blog commenting, on other persons blogs. You can also submit your blog to blog directories, submit articles to article directories with a link to your blog, and even simply by having your blog domain appear in your forum signature. I almost forgot, you can also do reciprocal linking with other bloggers or if you a group, do 3 way or multiple linking. But of these, it is really easier to simply leave blog comments, just make sure that the comment is significant to the blog post your commenting on, otherwise this is interpreted as link spam, and either the blog owner will delete it or not approve it at all. While most blogs by default set all outgoing links to NOFOLLOW, there is a method to search for blogs that have disabled the NOFOLLOW.

It is important to note that different search engines have different ways of treating the NOFOLLOW attribute. Google spiders do not index the linked page and neither to they pass attribution or give PR value, Yahoo spiders index the page but do not pass on attribution, while Ask.com hardly pays attention to it at all.

yup tinuod lisod jud pag determine unsaun for me..I have a PR1 blog with about 100 impressions per day and shows up number 1 on the google search

@thadz: how old ang imong blog?

wa pay tuig sir, murag september 2007 man siguro ko start sir

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast