Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Looking for GOAT's Milk

Pls PM me where we can buy fresh goat's milk or gatas sa Kanding. Tag pila sad ang 1liter and asa pwede mapalit. Text me at 09224420564. tnx

bro, f la jd ka makit-an.. naa evaporated goat's milk sa yala supermarket... myenberg mn to brandname.. or something like that.. since evap mn, you can add equal amount of water to make it a whole milk. nakadisplay ra xa together with other canned milk.. white iya can and costs around 170, 12 oz na. i used to buy it for my dog sauna since lacto intolerant ang dogs, i give her goat's milk which is low in lactose... and im pretty sure its still available kay mggrocer ko sa yala makit-an paman nko.hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    bro, f la jd ka makit-an.. naa evaporated goat's milk sa yala supermarket... myenberg mn to brandname.. or something like that.. since evap mn, you can add equal amount of water to make it a whole milk. nakadisplay ra xa together with other canned milk.. white iya can and costs around 170, 12 oz na. i used to buy it for my dog sauna since lacto intolerant ang dogs, i give her goat's milk which is low in lactose... and im pretty sure its still available kay mggrocer ko sa yala makit-an paman nko.hehe
    tnx so much for the help sis. Cge i'll go to ayala nya to buy it if wala gyud fresh goats milk makita. tnx again........

para unsaon man nimo ang goats milk?

Quote Originally Posted by puppy_luv View Post
    para unsaon man nimo ang goats milk?
    Goat milk is considered one of the best supplement food for lactating bitches and its puppies. Its more rich in calcium and vitamins and lesser in lactose than cow milk. Its actually for my GSD bitch and its puppies. Its pups are almost 3 weeks, and I need goats milk to supplement their food, aside from puupy dog food and puppy vitamins. It cost a little expensive but I want my pups to be very healthy and big in substance para dili gyud ka mahay mga soon-to-be owners. I always make sure that im providing the needs of my GSD's to make them really healthy and happy. This is my GSD and its pups: https://www.istorya.net/forums/pets/2...bloodline.html

still looking...............

Quote Originally Posted by junman77 View Post
    Goat milk is considered one of the best supplement food for lactating bitches and its puppies. Its more rich in calcium and vitamins and lesser in lactose than cow milk. Its actually for my GSD bitch and its puppies. Its pups are almost 3 weeks, and I need goats milk to supplement their food, aside from puupy dog food and puppy vitamins. It cost a little expensive but I want my pups to be very healthy and big in substance para dili gyud ka mahay mga soon-to-be owners. I always make sure that im providing the needs of my GSD's to make them really healthy and happy. This is my GSD and its pups: https://www.istorya.net/forums/pets/2...bloodline.html
    para di sa imong pup.... gamit man sad ko ana.... try ask anang nag post dri ug boer nga goat basin naa sila baligya gatas... dali raba kaau na sya ma pan-os .... lactose free gyud na sya... or ask sa swu basak kai ang owner sa swu daghan kau boer naa ra sa luyo sa skol....basin naa sad sila fresh baligya.... b4 tag 30 pesos rana ang 1 liter... or e pm lang c humper kai daghan na sya kaila nga naay mga kandingan...

pwede ramn cguro ang soya milk kay lacto free man sad na then naa naman pod ron milk formula na lacto free in powder form di nka mabalaka na madaot dayun..hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by puppy_luv View Post
    para di sa imong pup.... gamit man sad ko ana.... try ask anang nag post dri ug boer nga goat basin naa sila baligya gatas... dali raba kaau na sya ma pan-os .... lactose free gyud na sya... or ask sa swu basak kai ang owner sa swu daghan kau boer naa ra sa luyo sa skol....basin naa sad sila fresh baligya.... b4 tag 30 pesos rana ang 1 liter... or e pm lang c humper kai daghan na sya kaila nga naay mga kandingan...
    wala man gabaligya c sir merlo ug gatas sa goat rex kay meat type man to iya mga boer.c dado diba namaligya to ug anglo nubian,murag naa to cya milk 4 sale.but nawa ako number nya.
    @ junman-pwede pud nimo itry diha sa dept.of agriculture sa m.velez dapit,naa clay mga milking goats ug milk 4 sale dha sa una tag 35 per liter sa una,i dnt knw ug naa pa krun.
    but pwede raman commercial puppy milk preparations imo gami2n or any human lactose free milk preparations.kay at 2.5 months the pup's gut could hardly digest milk/lactose but could just tolerate it,hence the fact that some pups will scour and some will barely be affected with the lactose in milk.

rustan's ko nakapalit sa una!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast