Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default smart gprs internet

Kasulay namo ug internet gamit ang smart cellphone as modem?

Default Re: smart gprs internet

yes P10 per 30 min.
    if you use nokia, download datasuite connect the cable and run it.
    for ericsson, it will add a DUN modem that you can use as internet if you connect the cable and its driver.

You could also use bluetooth, just add a usb bt dongle and enable DUN service on the bluetooth.

BTW, I have a PDA to PC internet using bluetooth tutorial on my blog here http://geekzone.freehostia.com .
    This is the reverse of what you need but it may help you on the basics of connecting your BT phone or PDA to the PC.

thanks for the info, nakaconnect nako nya gusto ko mahibalo kung pila ang normal na speed, currently mao ginagamit, naa sya sa 115.2 kbps ang connection speed pro kung naa ko i download average ra sya sa 5kbps, normal ba ni, and gusto sad ko mahibawo kung pila sad speed sa dial up, aron naa ko idea unsa maau. salamat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ulrax
    thanks for the info, nakaconnect nako nya gusto ko mahibalo kung pila ang normal na speed, currently mao ginagamit, naa sya sa 115.2 kbps ang connection speed pro kung naa ko i download average ra sya sa 5kbps, normal ba ni, and gusto sad ko mahibawo kung pila sad speed sa dial up, aron naa ko idea unsa maau. salamat
    yes normal rana, its good for browsing only bro, not for downloading.

Use a USB data cable. Your speed depends also on the connection between your phone and PC.

Also be sure to have at least a 3D/HSDPA phone to have a faster connection between the cellsite and your phone.

GPRS is quite slow.

Kasulay namo ug internet gamit ang smart cellphone as modem?

yes.

good for plain browsing. slow.

Bro, Im using SE and dili ko ka connect sa pc even with the SE suite already installed. Unsa ng DUN modem? mauybe mao na kulang

how to use usb cable bro ? bluetooth and infra modems raman nnasa chouces sa pc suite? mo install pako driver modem para usb cable?

mga bro... sa 'kong SE no need ang cable ug pc suit. i used bluetooth instead of the cable. And wa sad nko giinstall ang pc suit. I just created a new dial-up connection. Mao ra gihapon ang resulta, for browsing ra jud, plus kung wa signal, wa sad ... nabsahan ni nko sa mga blog...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast