Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default 9-ball Pool, what's your Cue Stick?

9-ball Pool is now very popular, I've been playing pool since grade six, but I stopped 'coz I was into alot of sports at that time.. So who's into Pool right now? and who's your favorite Pool mastar? "Efren "Bata" Reyes" is getting old.

What's your Cue Stick and Cue tips?

am using a custom made ASKA from pampanga with MOORI tips I am just looking for some ISTORYA members who is also into hitting some 9-ball's

Am not that GOOD heheh!

I know that alot of ya are still new to this sport, or been playing pool but not that seriously, but I guess somehow you like to learn more. I be willing to help you to get started

my favorate players of all time in men's are:

Efren "bata" Reyes
    Mica Immonen
    Tony Drago
    Bustamante

in woman's are :

Alison Fisher "Duches of Doom"
    Jenette Lee "Black Widow"

So who's your Fav. Pool Player?

Mika Immonen is my fav player. i just got two custom made cues here in cebu. tips are black diamond and blue diamond, hard and soft tips respectively.

Mika is one of my fav player. his cool and thinks alot b4 taking a cue, but somtimes his not consistent with his shots .. Cebu make a exelent Cue sticks, blue diamond is a good tip at a affordable price, coz its not in the Cue tip that matters but its in the feel and being confident when ur making ur shots so pareng E|ghtBaLL asa man ka mag Play og Pool? what billiard hall and hope we can play one of this days

....hehehe ask ko asa pa custom ug cue sticks diri cebu? any makers? like to have one......please help!

Quote Originally Posted by 14343
    ....hehehe ask ko asa pa custom ug cue sticks diri cebu? any makers? like to have one......please help!

14343 pare I happen to know one but it will cost u about 1K+ or more but my sugestion is that u buy a production cue that is in the sports store like pinacle and robson or even a bit expensive minisota fats and change the ferrule and cue tips with a hard or soft ones like: LePro, Dynamite, Moori, Talisman, Elkmaster or the ever famous BDiamond.. I suggest you go to Playboy Billiard Center which is near UV right across Concord tech school and have it fix there.. if you want a custom made Cue Stick I can recommend you to a maker in Cebu.. NP just PM me aight ! hope we can play some pool one of this days

......mga how much na ang minisota fats bai!? and asa na paliton nga sports shop?.......yeah hope we can play some pool soon just post here when anytime ko way blima........just for fun ug ptactise gamay aron makahibalo sad ko mga tricj=ks gikan ninyo mga ma-ayo na..........

well minisota fats sa Cris sports house sa SM, but I guess wala nato coz the last time I went ther wala na, but you can buy robson which is cheaper and good quality mapple shaft Cue, minisota fats will cost u about 3k but I suggest you to buy a not so expensive Cue but good quality: Pinacle, Aska, Robson are just some of the Cues that I suggest and you just change it with a good quality ferrulel and Tip's for better control and feel..

well pare am not that GOOD, we practise para ma improve ta sa atoang game so pare msg me my mobile is 09194643333 para mag set ta og sched to play if u have time

...got your number bai will contact you soon, right now akong anytime nahiimung busy, basta na a raman kaha ka cebu bai?.......mine is 09192878301

ok pare I will msg u nalang! hope si pareng eightball maka apil sad hehehheeheh

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast