Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Unsay tambal Sa Bughat?

We need ur opinion sa ani nga sakit. Mostly, after sa pagpanganak, mabughat kay kulang sa tulog, nakuyawan or nagutman ug uban pa.

Thanks...

Default Re: Unsay tambal Sa Bughat?

adto didto sa may san jose.. naay tambal didto para sa mga bughaton... bugayana man tingali to, ask lang sa mga namaligya..... ilaga ang herbs then drink the concoction...

kana ba bughat, part dyud na's vocabulary sa bisaya, ako mismo pirme ko kadungog ana nga word, pero wa gyapon ko kahibaw unsa translation ana sa english. is that the same as fatigue? i mean, both physical and mental fatigue? kun fatigue man gani na, then i guess the best remedy for it is a combination of relaxation, exercise, healthy diet and getting enough sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by tahbiapo
    kana ba bughat, part dyud na's vocabulary sa bisaya, ako mismo pirme ko kadungog ana nga word, pero wa gyapon ko kahibaw unsa translation ana sa english. is that the same as fatigue? i mean, both physical and mental fatigue? kun fatigue man gani na, then i guess the best remedy for it is a combination of relaxation, exercise, healthy diet and getting enough sleep.
    bughat i think is a condition sa imo likod... (i may be wrong) kana kunong grabe kasakit sa imo back nga maglisod gyud ka...[br]Posted on: September 16, 2006, 10:57:32 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo937
    adto didto sa may san jose.. naay tambal didto para sa mga bughaton... bugayana man tingali to, ask lang sa mga namaligya..... ilaga ang herbs then drink the concoction...
    correction sa tambal... dugosay namot diay ang tawag ato... also read the literature nga apil sa pinutos kay i might be wrong again sa paggamit... naa may haplasonon ug i inomon.... which is which kayha?

Quote Originally Posted by tahbiapo
    sis in america...they call it post partum depression...ikaw na lay goggle sa details

i recommend a follow-up check up with the OB-GYN. it could be postpartum blues or depression but there are a handful of other physiologic reasons for fatigue.

Quote Originally Posted by porkchopped
    i recommend a follow-up check up with the OB-GYN. it could be postpartum blues or depression but there are a handful of other physiologic reasons for fatigue.
    That's right, medical term for 'bughat' is post partum depression...Unfortunately here in the Phil. it's taboo for us to go to a psychiatrist kay ingnon nga buang but it's not true..This is caused by hormonal imbalance for women..that's why when you go to mental hospitals there are cases nga nag start diay ni after nanganak unya napabayaan lang..the doctor could prescribe the right medicines like sleeping pills or anti depressants. It usually starts with sleeplessness, fatigue, and later if not treated will result to psychosis. My friend was diagnosed to have post partum depression. Natuyok gyud tanan hospital cause some doctors are not even familiar with this before.Wala man uso psychiatrist because of the thinking nga para ra sa buang na cla. until a psychiatrist was able to diagnose it as such. didto ra gyud cya na naayo. So go to a medical doctor before it gets worse.

ah mao ba post-partum depression diay ang bughat? pero ngano moingon man lagi ang uban, "inday or dodong, ay pag palabi ug trabaho dinha kay mabughat unya ka." bisan lalaki, mabughat sad ug apil.

my wife went thru this with all my four kids, and with two of them she was able to take the herbs that were sold downtown, near sto nino church... it helped relieve her pains right away! no kidding....

just ask the old ladies selling candles and herbs for the herbs which relieve "bughat"... it works gyud. :mrgreen:

Aside from this, there is a strict regimen that women that have just given birth need to follow in order to regain their energy (based on chinese tradition)... One of them is NOT BATHING for a full month... i know this sounds funny, but i have seen good results with many relatives and friends who have done this... this doesnt mean not washing, but just using a damp washcloth to wipe the womans body works best... there is also the eating EVERYDAY for one month of pigeon fried in sesame oil to keep her body "heat" intact... there is also the drinking of small cupfuls of BARK WINE (can be bought at metro's chinese medicine corner under the brand of "ceravallo") everyday...

Also, drinking soups, especially clam soup, helps in producing breast milk, so that the woman will not have a hard time feeding her baby.

Of course, it applies that she must eat good food, veggies, etc. and stay away from coffee, softdrinks, and harsh medicines which could be passed on to the baby through her milk...

Aside from all this, ENJOY THE BABY!!!! He/She will never be a baby again, and you might not realise this until its too late... :mrgreen:

Thanks kaau sa input, my wife was suspected nga bughat gyud iya sakit after 2 - 3 weeks of delivery. It was consulted to a doctor and it is gone a series of laboratory test to examine her complain. Afterward, all testing has found negative and it is diagnosed by a closed family doctor that it is overstressed lang daw and need proper relaxation and proper diet. Otherwise, kay mora man sab siya ug malipong it was say by the doctor that it is benign positional vertigo nga sakit. i dont have enough knowledge about this. So at this time a lot of herbal medicine have tried for possible cureness including dugusay namot, gamot sa elepante, gamot sa kipi-kipi, duga sa magay and most pa gyud gi advise sa uban mao ang pagpaig ug hugaw sa anay nga baboy unya imnon kay para daw sa bughat another term nga bughat tingag, ug aduna pa gyud mao ang paglaga sa imong larag nga buhok ug imnon. This are somewhat funny but we try para lang maau.

Thanks.... any opinion?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast