Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Invest in lots or stock market?

You have 30k spare money saved aside from your emergency fund, Asa nimo siya i-invest? would you buy a provincial lot of 100-150sqm or would you invest in on stock market?

Or naa moy lain suggestions mga ka TS?

Thanks daan.

Quote Originally Posted by demolishthemonkeys View Post
    You have 30k spare money saved aside from your emergency fund, Asa nimo siya i-invest? would you buy a provincial lot of 100-150sqm or would you invest in on stock market?

Thanks daan.
    Are you renting right now or ga live ka kuyug family/relatives?
    ipang rent nimu tong lot (like buhatan ug apartment units/house) or personal use?

Ako kay ni-una sa ko buy ug house and lot for personal use para maka save ko from renting.. pero ako lng to..haha..

My 2 cents bai..If u want liquidity, invest in stockmarket..if dili jud nimo need ang kwarta & you want hard assets..then go for Yuta

Quote Originally Posted by shadow4 View Post
    Are you renting right now or ga live ka kuyug family/relatives?
    ipang rent nimu tong lot (like buhatan ug apartment units/house) or personal use?

Ako kay ni-una sa ko buy ug house and lot for personal use para maka save ko from renting.. pero ako lng to..haha..
    Currently renting, I am planning on investing either lot or stock market. Thanks bro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kooperative View Post
    My 2 cents bai..If u want liquidity, invest in stockmarket..if dili jud nimo need ang kwarta & you want hard assets..then go for Yuta
    Good point. Thanks, will consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooperative View Post
    ....................... nice suggestion boss....... would do the same....>

Quote Originally Posted by demolishthemonkeys View Post

Thanks daan.

ask lang ko TS, 30K or 300K php ni ang amount? if 30K, maka palit ta ani'g 100 ~ 150 sqm lot sa provice? baratoha gud ani... if the answer is yes, check the lot location. kun ako ang pa pili-on, kun tinuod na maka palit sa ani na lot size ang 30K php, I will invest and buy a lot sa province... hehehehe...

if the answer is "no", then you'll be better-off to invest that 30K into the stock market... nice ron mag invest baya kay "bear" ang stock market...

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    ask lang ko TS, 30K or 300K php ni ang amount? if 30K, maka palit ta ani'g 100 ~ 150 sqm lot sa provice? baratoha gud ani... if the answer is yes, check the lot location. kun ako ang pa pili-on, kun tinuod na maka palit sa ani na lot size ang 30K php, I will invest and buy a lot sa province... hehehehe...

if the answer is "no", then you'll be better-off to invest that 30K into the stock market... nice ron mag invest baya kay "bear" ang stock market...
    30k boss provincial lot gud, Somewhere in Leyte. Regarding stock market pod, mao pod kay bear karon.

Provincial lot pro's:Cheaper than city lots, maybe undervalued?
    con's:takes a lot of time for provincial lots to increase land values, unless maswertihan ka og development dool sa imo buy nga lot. Liquidity: Lisod ibaligya og lote sa Probinsiya bisan 30k pangita-on kaayo ang mopalit dayon.
    Taxes- buying & selling real estate involves paying high taxes

Stocks pro's: Very liquid..can be sold anytime(weekdays) & only wait for 3 days clearing para madeposit sa imo bank account
    passive income og possible dividend income. Taxes are somewhat muted kaysa sa Real estate
    con's: Very volatile..sometimes labaran sa ulo ang uban like karon nga Bear cycle sa oil..

Bro goodam. Try to check the financial planning pyramid, you can Google it. You should start with an emergency fund, insurance to time deposits then stocks, real estate, forex etc (just an example) Liquidity is very important at the bottom of the pyramid so you don't have to sell you hard assets in case something bad happens. The key to the financial pyramid is having a strong foundation. This is the same reason why the pyramids of geiza have lasted thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by sedated33 View Post
    Bro goodam. Try to check the financial planning pyramid, you can Google it. You should start with an emergency fund, insurance to time deposits then stocks, real estate, forex etc (just an example) Liquidity is very important at the bottom of the pyramid so you don't have to sell you hard assets in case something bad happens. The key to the financial pyramid is having a strong foundation. This is the same reason why the pyramids of geiza have lasted thousands of years.
    Yes, Thanks bro, Already done with Emergency fund and Insurance. I am planning on moving up sa pyramid.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast