Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default DiLi Ba La-In or Lo-Od iF aNg GiRL...

Istoryans, just wanna know your 2-cents about this one...

"Dili ba la-in or lo-od paminawon if ang girl mo-request na guy ila nahan pilion if magpa foot massage sila.. kay usually girl to girl man jud if pamasahe?"

"People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

i think ok raman guro na,.. depende man pud na kung unsaon nimo pag.sulti na guy lang imo pa masahe.on... ^_^

k ra na oi..............

Blog Entries
    I did ask the lady who did my foot scrub last night when she told me that the person will be coming over for my foot massage. So I told her, "Miss pwede guy ang mo foot massage?" (I asked her since I had a good guy foot massage therapist last week and would want to have another one that night) She was shocked man nuon. Ang pagka inosente nako, naka huna huna daun ko naa bay malisya sa ako gsulti? Dugay kaau sila nagsabot na na conscious na nuon ko...

That's why I'm askin...
    Julia Child

Foot massage is ok.
    Body massage is ANOTHER story??

In Royal Days Spa, Ive seen a lotttt of MALE therapists doing foot massage for women.

If your conscience and intentions are pure, then no need to worry. Dili siiya luod.
    Understand that female therapist who seem to have left her professionalism in her closet.

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    I did ask the lady who did my foot scrub last night when she told me that the person will be coming over for my foot massage. So I told her, "Miss pwede guy ang mo foot massage?" (I asked her since I had a good guy foot massage therapist last week and would want to have another one that night) She was shocked man nuon. Ang pagka inosente nako, naka huna huna daun ko naa bay malisya sa ako gsulti? Dugay kaau sila nagsabot na na conscious na nuon ko...

That's why I'm askin...
    maybe their policy is same gender to avoid tingali any "gender-sensitive" issues between the customers and the spa staff and management mao tingali nakalitan ang therapist when you asked.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

ok raman nang foot massage... diha naman nah lain kun magpaBody massage nakah..
    kai sa body massage puede ka maSeduce to s*x by the male therapist kai mada ka sa kalami..
    sa foot kai layu ra kaayu nah sa gitik points.. hahaha...

agree ko ni Koshedl, walai professionalism ang ni-entertain nimu... ^^

oki ra nah mam beyee basta foot lang ayaw lang ng body massage......hehehehe!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7DMM View Post
    maybe their policy is same gender to avoid tingali any "gender-sensitive" issues between the customers and the spa staff and management mao tingali nakalitan ang therapist when you asked.
    I was shocked with the therapist's reaction to my request because I thought it wasn't a new thing for them since I had a guy massage therapist last week and i didn't even ask for one... That's why after that first guy, I decided I'll have a guy foot massage therapist from now on..

Hehehehe... Thnx so much guys with ur comments... Now I'm quite relieved being that I'm not quite used to this sort of thing labe na mapahiya ko or mabutangan og malisya sa lain tawo... I appreciated it
    Last edited by beyee; 10-27-2009 at 10:07 PM.
    Julia Child

^ na guilty ai. if mahimo, kuhaa ang name sa tig masahe sa imu till aron next time, irequest nalang nimu by his name. amiguha aron walay malisya. komedyahi bah.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast