Default Lead Guitarist Looking for Pop-Punk Band Group

I am a lead guitarist currently in-search for a pop-punk band w/ dedicated members (kanang seryoso, dili binuang) . If you are interested please reply to this post and place your contact information. Thank you!

Contact Me : 09053145150
    Last edited by tan.louis; 11-12-2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Grammar Correction

Well we play anything from rock, pop-punk, power metal, heavy metal, metalcore, and death metal. I'm looking for a fellow lead guitarist for dual solos and someone who can keep up weird tempo changes and time signatures and Yes, we're serious as hell for college students.

As of the moment, we've planned to stay on the lighter side with the death and metalcore as side projects.

Please put more details about yourself. Where you live? What's songs do you play? Experience? Influences? Free time? Gender? Age? That sort of thing

Do you & your band mates have plans to focus on a main genre, specifically pop-punk? I'm concerned about the idea of multiple genres 'cause it would give an unclear perspective towards the type of music the band would play. The idea is to focus on a main genre and somehow universalize the music to make it sound alternative and open to various genres.

Yeah we do have plans to focus on one genre. That's why I mentioned in my previous post that we only do the Metal Stuff as side projects. We've already made 3 pop-punk songs (thanks to our singer) and a heavier punk one just recently. We're going for the heavier side of pop-punk. It's pop-punk with our own twist. You could say we're trying to make a totally new sub-genre.

As for the metal things, we just use them as a sort of measure meter as to how good people are. Most musicians who are in metal are really good.

The purpose of us having so many play styles is so that none of the band members get bored. If you're in a studio for 2 hours straight every practice, don't tell me you don't get tired of playing the same tunes? It's more of a morale booster and I tend to keep it that way. They love the variety and so do I. Goes to show how good they are in whatever field you put them in.

We're doing what we can to mix it up.

We eventually plan to achieve the same sound as the following artists:
    Paramore
    Four Year Strong
    Set your Goals
    A Day To Remember
    Flyleaf
    Eyes Set to Kill
    Sadie

That should suffice as an explanation.
    Mind answering the questions in my previous post?

I see what you mean about the idea of the variety of different genres and how diving-in to different fields of music can test skill and experience. That's an excellent explanation. As you wish, here are the answers to your questions
    Where I live : Nasipit, Talamban, Cebu City
    What's songs do I play : Various genres , but this last two years I have been focusing on pop-punk/indie, alternative rock. Some songs I love to play are : (Voices and You're Not Alone) from Saosin,(Hallelujah and Decode) from Paramore, (Only One and One Year Six months) from Yellowcard, (Oxygen, Kiss Me, Crazy For You) from New Found Glory, (Last resort and Scars) from papa roach, (thunder, 5 minutes to midnight, great escape, hero/heroine, me you and my medication, broken man, holiday, up against the wall, hells over head and two is better than one) from boys like girls, ( Coffee Shop Soundtrack, Lullabies, Six feet under the Stars, Dear Maria Count Me In, Shameless, Remembering Sunday, Stay Awake, Poppin' Champagne, Break Your Little Heart, Damned If I Do Ya, Lost in Stereo, Hello Brooklyn, Sick Little Games, Keep The Change Ya Filthy Animal, Stella, Therapy, Walls, Painting Flowers) from All Time Low, (I must Be dreaming , into your arms, right girl , We All Roll Along, whoever she is) from The Maine, (Check Yes Juliet, Skyway Avenue, Secret Valentine) from We The Kings ----- is this long enough or should I continue? -----
    Experience : 10 years (2 years in sheet music and 8 years guitar)
    Influences:All Time Low, The Maine, A Rocket To The Moon, Boys Like Girls, We The Kings, Paramore, Stereo Skyline, The All-American Rejects, Owl City, Sum 41, Panic! At The Disco, Amber Pacific, Yellowcard, New Found Glory, The Click Five, Pantera, Hollywood Undead, 30 Seconds to Mars, Saosin, Breaking Benjamin, Secondhand Serenade, Dashboard Confessional, Atreyu, Disturbed, Cute Is What We Aim For, Metallica, Anberlin, Amon Amarth, Forever the Sickest Kids, Lamb of God, Iron Maiden, Seether, James Blunt, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, The Script, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Godsmack, jerry c, Bullet for My Valentine, Carlos Santana, Steve Vai, Creed , Guns N' Roses
    Local Bands from the Philippines and Cebu that have influenced me : Bamboo , Typecast , Parokya Ni Edgar, Rivermaya (the former one w/ rico and bamboo) , Rico Blanco himself, Urbandub and Faspitch
    Free time: Saturdays or Holidays during the weekdays, Vacation

up up up ta ani!! LUISH PAYTERR!!!

im looking for a band, im a guitarist 15 year old male. taga labangun cebu. PM lang................

im looking for a band, im a guitarist 15 years old male , taga labangun cebu, contact me 09327657705

drummer ko... apil ko ani bi. contact me.. 09334351742....

10.    Advertisement