Default 120k only! MERCEDES BENZ, luxury c220 matic. needs minor repair.(new cam costs 10k) PICS!

NOW 120k THIS WEEK ONLY!
    This car will not be relisted again at this price!
    no joke-it's a RUSH SALE
    I'm going abroad and can even LBC a new camshaft to you from Australia!

tidy luxury prestige mercedes benz C220 sedan

complete papers with original or/cr
    registration expired 6/2013, special plate number MET888.

Just last month I had the cylinder head reconditioned with all new genuine parts & gaskets, including the head stud bolts.

the car had only had a new oil filter and oil 3 weeks ago.

this car is being sold with a damaged intake cam. its an easy repair & does not have to be done by a qualified mercedes mechanic. the damaged cam has not damaged the surface of the head or the cam holder cap where the cam rotates.
    valves all appear to be in good condition with no visible damage. just install a new cam and drive it.
    New
    camshaft
    can be bought through ebay at $250 (about 10-12k).
    or you can buy from
    mercedes
    manila or even cheaper through surplus store.

This damage only happened last week, so the car was being driven at the time and is fresh, unlike other project cars that have been sitting out in the open for years.

seller can assist with delivery to roro ferry or to your local Bohol workshop. (car is located 10mins from Tagbilaran port area).

these cars sell for 250-350k, so at 120k its a good investment for a big profit with small outlay!

willing to swap for smaller automatic car for my wife (150-200k value), or sell complete with special plate.

If the car doesnt sell 'as-is' I will bring new parts from australia and repair the engine, then I will update registration and sell it for at least 320k but it will have dark window tint and include Jensen head unit.The car will come with the current special MET888 plates.

your welcome to come and check the car out, but if you dont know about car engines please bring or send a mechanic.

If you want to buy the car and have me supply the camshaft I can buy it through ebay while Im in Australia and air freigh it to you in October through LBC. just add 10-12k extra for the cost of the cam.

please reply in English -thankyou!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

only available for 120k until wed!....
    but only till wednesday! I need extra funds to buy another car!

the part needed can be found if you just google:
    ebay item number 200970524465

this is where you can buy the camshaft cheap. pay 150k and I'll buy the camshaft and LBC it to you by air freight from Australia in October.

this car will give you the potential to more than double your money. you could easily earn 150k on the sale of this vehicle but its only available for 120k till wed 3rd as I need the extra cash for another vehicle that is only available till the end of the week!

dont miss out guys! 120k if I tow it to the port for you or 100k if you come and pick it up! bring a tow rope and tow it to the port-its only 10mins from where the car is!

Where is the car again sir?

Bohol Sir... selling for 110k... available until 25th sept only. if it doesnt sell by then Im bringing a cam back from Australia with me and will fit it. then it will be for sale for 250-280k
    salamat...

6.    Advertisement