Default question to all star trek fans

which dvd collection should i buy or, which tv series is better, deep space nine or voyager?

baka kasi hindi ko magugustuhan yung isa. i have enough money to buy one eh...'

thanks

Default Re: question to all star trek fans

I'm no Trekkie but between the two, I'd choose Voyager.

7 of 9 ftw.

I agree on favoring Voyager over DS9. Voyager has adventure driven plots while DS9 are more social/political (it was competing with a another series of similar plot I can't recall its title). But I'd rather get the one with most seasons rather than the short-lived one.

I got another question for diehard fans - what do you think of the latest concept of a Start Trek movie featuring young Kirk, McCoy and Spock played by younger set of actors (probably reconizable names) ? This was from Greg's Preview in Yahoo (which sometimes relied on speculated plans- many pushed thru but he also gets some misses).

you go for Voyager IMHO...

Quote Originally Posted by BaNGis
    I got another question for diehard fans - what do you think of the latest concept of a Start Trek movie featuring young Kirk, McCoy and Spock played by younger set of actors (probably reconizable names) ?

This was from Greg's Preview in Yahoo (which sometimes relied on speculated plans- many pushed thru but he also gets some misses).
    According to www.imdb.com, Star Trek XI is now under pre-production and confirmed to be shown in theaters on December 25, 2008.

No final and official word about the cast though there is strong rumors that Matt Damon will play the young Kirk, with Adrian Brody as Spock and Gary Sinise as Bones McCoy.

I believe that Gary Sinise will make a credible Dr. Henry McCoy... I don't know, I feel its just a good fit, IMHO. Though Adrian Brody as Spock? Maybe with some facial prosthetics other than the Vulcan ears, he could pull it off... but Matt Damon as James T. Kirk? Seems a bit of stretch.

Oh well, let's just wait and see if this thing progresses. I'm always up for a new venture back into the Star Trek universe. One to beam aboard. Energize.

by the way in Voyager, the Borg crew member is HOT (way back then though)!

@diem - re the rumored cast - i aaaaaahhhhhh dunno if ehem dey r d ryt choices audience myt appreciate or expect. but u r ryt let's jst wait n c! i hope Paramount myt squeeze more from ds genre.

Live long & posper....

Quote Originally Posted by ehcastro3
    which dvd collection should i buy or, which tv series is better, deep space nine or voyager?

baka kasi hindi ko magugustuhan yung isa. i have enough money to buy one eh...'

thanks
    get both copies

8.    Advertisement