Default I am a Tarot Reader from Mysterium Philippines

Hello, I am Aya, a student in Mysterium Philippines currenlty enrolled in īntro to the tarot'course.

For my assignment this week is to read for people having problems relating to the mind such as fears and anxiety using the suit of swords in a three card spread. My energy exchange for this week is 200 pesos which is good for three questions.

How I do my readings: 1st question is related to this weeks theme. 2nd and 3rd question can be anything related to cups or wands such as love, romance, passion, or obsession. I conduct my readings via video call from facebook messenger but if you prefer other platforms I am available on skype and zoom. I conduct readings from monday to friday starting at 6:30pm to 9pm as I have other commitments. I do not read on the weekends as it is my rest day. Tarot reading sessions are by appointment only and after you have paid the energy exchange. Once you have booked a day and time please send me a message 4 to 5 hours before the specified session because I do not change schedule at the last minute. I also do not give refunds. Cancellations are possible but you will forfeit the payment.

As a disclaimer I do not read for people who have questions that relate to health, death, pregnancy, and legal concers. Please see a professional. Aside that I am not liable for any actions done outside of the reading sessions. And a reminder that a tarot reading session is for entertainment only.

Background: I have been learning and reading Tarot since I was fourteen years old. It was only earlier this month that I enrolled in a tarot certification course held by Mysterium Philippines.

Any other question can be entertained via message or comment on this thread.

Thank you!

I have been reading cards for over a decade, and have learned to read for other people. I love the energy of people, and can often tell what their past has been through the cards as now you can learn how to choose essay writing service from online resources. Whether it's your past, present or future... I will help you understand the symbols that are in front of you.

3.    Advertisement