Default Rate the venues that you watched the fight... details please.

This may help other Istoryans next time there is a Manny fight.

As far as myself, I watched it live at home. Just a couple of close friends and my wife. Lots of food. Only got to finish one beer before the fight was over, but the next was in celebration of Manny's victory, the 3rd was because I needed something to do, cuz the fight was over so quickly... heheh.
    Food that my wife and I prepared was great and now we don't have to cook for a couple of days cuz of leftovers.

Positives of watching at home: Cheaper/easier to get cold beer/drinks of choice, bathrooms close by and no waiting, favorite foods already prepared (plus lots of leftovers you can actually hear the announcers, nobody blocking your view, no need to get back home... you're there already.
    Negatives: of watching at home: more expensive, don't get to high five as many people, you have to clean the house extra well cuz you have guests (just being honest)....heheh.

Default Re: Rate the venues that you watched the fight... details please.

i watched in a PRT gym in talamban. rate is 50 pesos but bring your own beer (if you want). i watched for free kay migo man ang owner..hehe

i watched in royal concourse grabe murag buwangan ngadto hahaha..had to go someplace else to take a leak. kay huot kaayo and daghan tawo..

PRO: ambot bati ilang mktg trategy
    NEGATIVE: huot,ilang 1t seats gi kuwang hastas taas..kuwang food..naa pa gani ga sukmagay tunguds pagkaon..they should have got crowd control

Quote Originally Posted by --Makoy--
    i watched in a PRT gym in talamban. rate is 50 pesos but bring your own beer (if you want). i watched for free kay migo man ang owner..hehe
    POS: feel at home kaayo kay kaila ra nako tanan, there were 4 tv sets, 2 of which are 24 inch tv so maski asa lang pwede motan-aw, di gyud crowded kaayo. tapad kay batchoyan so naay food then barato pud kaayo

NEG: crowd control.. naay mga tambay sa gawas nga mosulod.

ako I watched ay a neighbor's house kay ni subscribe man sila sa PAY-PER-VIEW....

cost: 20 pesos

Advantage: Lingaw kay puro kaila, less expensem hayahay bisag daghan ug taw then libre tan-aw sa PAA sa among silingan!...

Disadvantage: Way mga ligo ang mga taw kay sau pa sa buntag!.. hahah

maayu pa ko nakakita ko sa live sa boxing ni manny paquiao ngari sa CDO City for free. just watched in my officemate's house kay gi-invite man ko.

nag-antos lang ko sa delayed telecast kay kapoy lakaw basta way wawarts, kay gihurot ug pusta..., maayo gani daog!

didto ko sa mandaue sports complex kuyog manga barkada... nice ang venue dili init.. sakto ang seats and CR.. safe pagid kay naay manga police og duol rapud sa ACERT..hehe.. fee is P100.00 nya naay baligya manga food and drinks didto.. ok kaayo..

9.    Advertisement