Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default News To Go: Manny Pacquiao plans to run for Vice President in 2016

I am watching News to Go, on News TV right now! And guess what?

WE ARE DOOMED! If Manny Pacquiao wins, I will start packing up my things.

Your thoughts on this?

Default Re: News To Go: Manny Pacquiao plans to run for Vice President in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mark__012590 View Post
    I am watching News to Go, on News TV right now! And guess what?

WE ARE DOOMED! If Manny Pacquiao wins, I will start packing up my things.

Your thoughts on this?
    DOOMED? not exactly...pacquiao isnt dumb as his grammar..he is currently studying LAW and is doing good..he has the raw intelligence..

and he has no reason to be corrup coz he is already rich..unlike other candidates there

Yeah, he is improving with his English grammar, and I know how wealthy this man is but, heck, do I care?

Competence is one factor that a leader should possess, which Pacquiao doesn't have. He should stay in politics longer to gain further experience before moving to a, well, astronomical position like being the vice president of the country! There are a lot of people who are more deserving than him (Defensor Santiago, Revilla, Cayetano)

Lots of people are bar topnotchers, they are far more deserving too if they are determined to run for office.

We don't need famous personalities to be our leaders, we need the BRAINS! I repeat, THE BRAINS!

Blog Entries

liwat jud kang florigaga oi.....

kung modagan cya, dku movote nya.. hahaha

What's wrong if Manny becomes our Vice President? TERRIBLY WRONG!

This country will become a laughing stock on this planet! The stupidest thing that will ever happen in Philippine history.

Oh, I stand corrected. FPJ who ran for presidency was the most idiotic, stupidest thing that happened in the history of the Philippines! An actor who could've been the president of the Philippines. Not just any actor, but an action star. *shiiiiiiiing shiiiiiiiiing!*

I AM SO PROUD TO BE PINOY! WOOOHOOOO! *sarcasm to the highest level*

HAHAHA. Piti tang tanan ni Aling Dionisia. Shagitan ta niya ug malaswa! HAHAHAH. Di man ta lage corrupt si Pacquiao kai dato naman cya, bcn lang pud himuon cya ug puppet, grabe bya kaayo ni ka.manipulative gobyerno sa Pilipinas. Hahahah.

Even Dionesia protested when she learned the news about the plans of her son running for vice presidency

Got this from Dionesia Pacquiao's fanpage

http://www.facebook.com/dionesiaofficial

Quote Originally Posted by bestial_warlust View Post
    i think d naman sab siguro bugo ang taw anang panahona kung gamiton pag ayo ang utok kinsa ilang ideal candidate
    You think so? People even voted for Erap, who was a convicted plunderer! If Noynoy didn't ran for president, probably that plunderer could've won the position! Plunderer president the second time around in Malacanang!

This hurts, but Filipinos are not wise voters.

Quote Originally Posted by AGENTFROST View Post
    DOOMED? not exactly...pacquiao isnt dumb as his grammar..he is currently studying LAW and is doing good..he has the raw intelligence..

and he has no reason to be corrup coz he is already rich..unlike other candidates there
    with all due respect.
    money is not just the only reason para ma corrupt
    power can also corrupt

and also being constantly insatiable or dili ma contented---ang datu gusto mudato samot---millionaires wanting to be billionaires--billionaired to trillionaires...so on so forth

common trait kaayo na dili ma tagbaw kung unsa ang naa

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast