Default For how long can you tolerate mga misgivings from the person you dearly love(kuno)?

I have this case of my partner in which dli kaayo sya mo share as in dili sya open sa akoa when in fact ako open kaayo with regards to everything. Ako lang ba na kung committed mo to each other diba mag share man mo as to how your day was and any concerns at all. Then kung imo pangutan-on masuko ky daghan pangutana kuno. Unya mkig-argue na to the point nga ingnon na ka maayo pa magsplit na ta! Unya after sometime mobalik na sad i luv u. And this has been a never ending scene for 2 yrs na. Sakit kaayo sa dughan, ky lots of my friends moingon na nga naa na sya lain interest ky ingon ana daw na style sa person na nag affair. Sa tinuoray ako nagduda na ko dugay na but ambot ngano pa nihold-on ko. wala man gud ko proof. samot na tua sya abroad. Di naman ko kasabot sa iyaha karon. Ingnon pa ko na dili pwede na motawag sa iyaha anytime gusto ko. So wala na ko motawag. Siya pagusto sya when sya motawag unya moingon gihapon i luv u. Ako,naa na ko sa breaking point ky giantos ko ni ug ako nang gi-ampo for peace of mind. But unsaon man gud ning dughan nga sakitan man jud. I wish ako mapangitaan ug closure ni. Dili man gud sayon mo let go lang specially kung ang imong partner deep inside kahibalo ka nga maayo nga pagkatao. I just don't know ngano ingon ani na after 6-7 yrs relationship. Kamo, hangtud unsa nga point or unsa na circumstance mo kutob moantos?

Blog Entries

Default Re: For how long can you tolerate mga misgivings from the person you dearly love(kuno

here's what a best buddy of mine once told me at the breaking point of my past relationship....

"Langga, on the 4rth year of your relationship, kana ang pinaka shaky... if you have not been engaged at that time and ur shaky, be cautious na"

It came true. we broke up after 4 wonderful years. But not all people applies to this, naa pa gani muabot ug 12 years before kasal, pero shaky jud sila on the 4rth year.

anyway, about a person who doesnt wanna tell u their problems, its either they wanna appear strong and they dont wanna affect the other person cuz they feel that if they tell their problems, they tend to get infectious... Just like me, my best buds , most of them does not want to be in detail when it comes to their problems (specially katung close kaau na nako na mura najud nakog mga KUYA) cuz they know I'd get affected and I'd make efforts ti\o fix them.

But again, not all people appllies to this theory.

Pwede pud, she doesnt wanna make things complicated and wants a happy relationship na walay sasaw....

Maybe she doesnt want you to worry...

I'm afraid this is not an easy. In my experience though, you have to be very patient and understanding. Never try to force the issue - they will only open up, once they have really decided that they definitly can trust you. Believe me, patience and understanding are definitly the way to go.

on the other hand, a secretive partner sometimes is a sign of infidelity... but like what u said, wala pay prueba or wala pa kay na feel, ok pa na... anyway, ma feel pa man nimu na if there's something fishy....

perhaps u can also ask her straight to the point.... tell her the reason why you want to know... tell her how much u worry a lot kay u dont want ur loved one to suffer alone.... u just want to help and comfort her, right?

uppdate us...

Good vibes!

Blog Entries

Default Re: For how long can you tolerate mga misgivings from the person you dearly love(kuno

P.S.

For ur last question... until when makaantos?

I have all the patience I need.... I seldom lose patience when Im in love or I like the person...

ugma dayun...

your way of expressing your love for your partner is different from his way of expressing his too. clearly, you two are not on the same wavelength.

proof or no proof, the fact that you're questioning his faithfulness is a sign that you don't trust him. you said he is a good guy but you keep on listening to what your friends say.

break-up na mo.

how can u not question the faithfulness of a loved one who can't even share what went on with their day. di ba if you miss someone, you try to communicate as much as you can to fill the void that one feels kung naa sa layo imong partner? yes deep inside i knew d person was good or maybe still is but sometimes actions speak louder than words.

Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit View Post
    your way of expressing your love for your partner is different from his way of expressing his too. clearly, you two are not on the same wavelength.

proof or no proof, the fact that you're questioning his faithfulness is a sign that you don't trust him. you said he is a good guy but you keep on listening to what your friends say.

break-up na mo.

yeah ako na btaw sya gipangutana if regarding why d changes and that maybe naa third party masuko man hinuon. ingnon pa hinuon ka na if dili daw ko mo trust niya then maypa magbreak unya dayon ingnon na sad ko na dili sya patawag ky dili sya gusto makigstorya! that is y sometimes i think that something is wrong if ingon ani iya action. sometimes also dili na lng ko magthink.....ky mosamot lng ko ug duda then sakit nasad dughan...

Quote Originally Posted by quirkychinita View Post
    P.S.

For ur last question... until when makaantos?

I have all the patience I need.... I seldom lose patience when Im in love or I like the person...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Speed View Post
    how can u not question the faithfulness of a loved one who can't even share what went on with their day. di ba if you miss someone, you try to communicate as much as you can to fill the void that one feels kung naa sa layo imong partner? yes deep inside i knew d person was good or maybe still is but sometimes actions speak louder than words.
    maybe they are just busy or going through some difficult times within themselves? not every person do the same things when they miss someone.

but in any case, it is better to end things. Do not prolong your agony.

most guys TS are just plainly quiet. Dili ganhan dghan hassle. Naa ko bf before nga super ka hilum...saputon nagud au ko sa kahilum..i really didn't know until now what's on his mind pero naay boiling point mnjud ang tao so ktong ni explode nako (what a term! haha) i kept telling him that he should be open to me dli mn tanan pero atleast kibaw ko asa ko lugar sa iya life but not then agen mangita ka proper timing or else wala rai padulngan imong plans in telling him the things which u dnt like. Imoha layu gani na...akong case duol rami..silingan pa ganig place pero IDK if he wasn't able to find time b/c of work or he intentionally didn't find time pra mgkakita man lng mi..hehe mao pd ni makalagot sa guys na sobra ka kahilum.

Blog Entries

Lugwayi pa gamay ang imung pasensya ug pagsabot...

11.    Advertisement