Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nag apil2 na pod ang mga pari

Quote Originally Posted by 3nZ0y View Post
    Or let's take this discussion a notch higher. What do you think are the age of those endorsers?

We all know what they discuss about in the ad right? Unless I am a psycho or you are a hypocrite. Those children are not supposed to be talking about those 'mature' things or doing those 'mature' actions. They are still young and should be playing around. Ihatag na lang na nato sa ilaha ilahang pagkabata oi. Don't let them mature early kay panagsa ra baya na sila mabata.

Let me quote Erik Erikson's stages of psychosocial development

At that age, dili pa sila dapat maghunahuna og mga ingon anang butanga. Mas dapat maghuna huna sila about learning. And of course, enjoy!
    You say it yourself, kids at that age shouldn't be thinking about those type of issues and the reality is they don't, unless if it's in the culture or it is forced in to their brains(no one is forcing your kid to see the commercial), it's only an ad that is shown on TV. Parents have the control over what their kids see so do not blame it on the ad. You have a choice if you want to watch that commercial or not. And we know what they are talking about in that ad since we are adults, not children. (If you have an open mind it is actually funny and crazy to think the kid is already thinking about it- it is highly improbable) The ad doesn't tell the kids to do it, if we are responsible parents then we know how to explain to our kids what the commercial was all about. We can tell them, it's just an ad. The point here is that why is there a need for Priests to go ahead and meddle in this kind of issue? Why McDonalds? Why not San Miguel Beer or the Smoking ads? Smoking ads portrays smoking to be cool, drinking ads portray Pacman as enjoying SMB? The ad has done no harm.
    If you think the ad is inappropriate then switch the channels. This is a free country. And there are people who appreciate how cute the commercial is (people who don't take everything seriously).

Quote Originally Posted by monroy View Post
    He's just being nice to her. Kung mobangka ka sa imong mga migo, pasabot ana sweet na ka nila? Like I said, you have to try and see this ad from the point of view of a kid, not as an adult. Calling it a BF/GF relationship distorts reality. I bet the same kid buys his best friend lunch too, but in that case it's just some kid making bangka his friend, but if it's a girl suddenly it's a BF/GF relationship. Why?
    That is out of the norm to say pod na you are ATTRACTED to them unless you are GAY but then we are talking here about two kids , a boy and a girl ... doing what BF-GF do . The funny thing is , only McDo can justify everything or whoever created that idea of marketing strategy kung unsay gi portray jud nila .

All we can do is SPECULATE , to those who think na in a relationship ang gi portray , thats ours . To those who interprets it as normal lang , walay malisya and everything ... thats for you guys also . Tanan are opinion based man lang but for the benefit of the doubt , damage control ... mao makita nimo ang reaction sa CBCP since these are for the common good and playing safe than sorry idea .

Actually it doesnt distort reality , it will trigger INFLUENCE man gani . I am asking you and you didnt answer the question pa , would you do that to your FEMALE friend unsay gibuhat nila sa advertisement ? Considering dili nimo wife or gf ha . What do you think the people would interpret it ? Kana naay sweetness ? You can easily say , for all I care but then that is for your age right now , what if mga 10 years old mong duha ?

@FAQ...

+1 I hope naay taga CBCP maka basa ani .
    The problem relies on the kids who can see it , interpret it and get influenced . Do you think ana ka stupid ang mga taga CBCP na wala sila mo anticipate ana ? Get ready with the critics ? Do you really think pagka kita nila ana is off dayon TV , nawag sa McDO and demanded to get it off air ? Dont be too shallow because of your gatred to the church , these very people who you think are dumb , gi meetingan pa na nila intawn , timbang2 and concluded that it is INAPPROPRIATE . Unless ipalabas nimo na sayop sila kay mas bright pa ka nila then I would agree with you .

These group of frustrated virgins always contradict everything . Way back in the Elizabethan Era , the Vatican were outraged about the plays of William Shakespeare because they think he was "instilling evil thoughts" to the English people . Well , Romeo and Juliet started dating when they were 13 , so that figures everything - but still it's FICTION !!
    What is thew relevance of your comparison about your WAY BACK ? Its not even connecting at all !!

Therefore , they can't figure what is reality and what is not . They probably lose that impulse or common sense due to too much surrounded by fellow frustrated virgins in the seminary .
    Why would being a VIRGIN relevant sa issue ? I dont get it at all , unsay labot ? Just because you are a playah lol , dont compare yourself to them because you are trying to say na they are virgins and they are dumb and you get more a$$ than the toilet seat and you always think outside the box . Wake up boy .

NIJAZARED ....

Naa na sad na...apil2x na sad sila...
    Wala na sila ga apil2 lage . You only said that because mga taga CBCP sila . Kung ang MTCRB pa to , mo sulti kaha ka ug apil2 na pod ni taga MTCRB ?

There should be no need for them to meddle with these type of things. The commercial or the ad was thought of and it had some sort of a catch. If they are concerned with the community why not ban smoking ads and ads for beer? Seriously, they are getting carried away with meddling with just about everything.
    Is that what McDo told you ? WHy is it that there is no need for them to meddle ? If you see underage smoking or drinking , do you think di sila mo meddle ?

And seriously, if some of you guys are concerned about that commercial giving a hint to your kids, why not let them watch Disney or any other channels that are dedicated for kids? Parental Guidance is always advised when your kids are watching TV.
    That is exactly the point . You are not only watching a TV . You are now interacting with McDonalds for that matter . Do you have kids bai ? Do you know how much brainwashing has these companies have done to the children here ? Not that its bad but but say si Jollibee mo sulti na its ok to steal ... shot kaayo na sila sa taro^ unless the parents of your kid are like NOEL_LLAPA . But in reality its not .

PEEWEE_TOOT....

daghana baya og ads nga preha og thought sa mcdo. kanang naay mga bata uny of the opposite *** pa jd. ambot lang og nganong sa mcdo ra ilang gi comment-an....
    Ive been asking already unsa pa na commercial that involves kids na gi gamit sa ads that are inappropriate . So far walay gi hatag na example man .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

juz my opinion, if the church always is too sensitive at reality then we don't mature as like any other countries. we will remain like now and as always as ignorant people! but im happy as im not one of them! juz be open minded and discover it to urself! don't let somebody to always dictate what u do and what u beleive is right!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    That is out of the norm to say pod na you are ATTRACTED to them unless you are GAY but then we are talking here about two kids , a boy and a girl ... doing what BF-GF do . The funny thing is , only McDo can justify everything or whoever created that idea of marketing strategy kung unsay gi portray jud nila .
    So mao lagi sir, buying someone lunch does not necessarily mean naa nay attraction. So what's the problem here? What being portrayed can be one of the things BF/GF, but it is also something best friends, close friends, cousins, co-workers, etc do. It is only malicious if the mind makes assumptions that it is so. McDo doesn't have to justify anything, they create the ad and it is always up to the viewer to interpret it. I'd rather not be a cynical person though, I prefer not to jump to conclusions based only on what is in the ad.

All we can do is SPECULATE , to those who think na in a relationship ang gi portray , thats ours . To those who interprets it as normal lang , walay malisya and everything ... thats for you guys also . Tanan are opinion based man lang but for the benefit of the doubt , damage control ... mao makita nimo ang reaction sa CBCP since these are for the common good and playing safe than sorry idea .
    Mao lagi ni sir ba, thats the danger in speculating. Because you aren't sure, but just to play it safe, the whole world has to be rearranged to prevent any misunderstanding. I don't think this is a reasonable or responsible way to act or to provide an example to kids.

Actually it doesnt distort reality , it will trigger INFLUENCE man gani . I am asking you and you didnt answer the question pa , would you do that to your FEMALE friend unsay gibuhat nila sa advertisement ? Considering dili nimo wife or gf ha . What do you think the people would interpret it ? Kana naay sweetness ? You can easily say , for all I care but then that is for your age right now , what if mga 10 years old mong duha ?
    Unsa lagi ang ma influence ani? What will this ad influence kids to do? To have innocent relationships like that portrayed in the ad, hey it ain't the end of the world.

Ok I'll answer your question even if wala nay relevance sa topic. I wouldn't do it, because as an adult with a girlfriend who also thinks like an adult, there could be misunderstanding, and because I love her, I want to avoid misunderstanding. But back to the topic, these are kids here. It doesn't matter if the priest misunderstand them or attach malice to their act, the priest are not party to their relationship at all and the priest and the kids view the world in different ways. You can't compare it with how we as guys act towards female friends when we have a girlfriend. We know the deal, and we already know how girlfriends react to that kind of thing...

they should stick to being pagka pari and not a pakialamira

Quote Originally Posted by twinkkle View Post
    they should stick to being pagka pari and not a pakialamira
    they have obligations also to their flock...

it's good that the priests are doing what they can..i just hope they are consistent para dili maingon nga na naay hidden agenda.. I don't see anything wrong with what they did.. naa ra sa mcdonalds kung mosunod sila, which in this case ila rasad gisunod para walay hasol.. Good Job Mcdo, professional jud kaayo & very responsible..

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Ive been asking already unsa pa na commercial that involves kids na gi gamit sa ads that are inappropriate . So far walay gi hatag na example man .
    sa akong mahinumduman lang ha.. safeguard and katong naay white spaghetti nga commercial...

Blog Entries

Wala na sila ga apil2 lage . You only said that because mga taga CBCP sila . Kung ang MTCRB pa to , mo sulti kaha ka ug apil2 na pod ni taga MTCRB ?
    MTCRB is the correct body to address these type of issues, not CBCP.
    --
    Is that what McDo told you ? WHy is it that there is no need for them to meddle ? If you see underage smoking or drinking , do you think di sila mo meddle ?
    You are not getting the point here, the McDo ad has little effect than those ads that promote drinking, smoking and condoms. So why react on the McDo ad? If they need to meddle on these type of ads they should just regulate the ads and not MTRCB. Just because they think it is not good is it really not good for everyone? Not all people are influenced by the CBCP and the Philippines is a free country, they should leave it to the proper people to address it.
    --
    That is exactly the point . You are not only watching a TV . You are now interacting with McDonalds for that matter . Do you have kids bai ? Do you know how much brainwashing has these companies have done to the children here ? Not that its bad but but say si Jollibee mo sulti na its ok to steal ... shot kaayo na sila sa taro^ unless the parents of your kid are like NOEL_LLAPA . But in reality its not **
    YOU are in charge of your kids and not the ads. If YOU know how to discipline your kids and tell them how to be responsible then you don't need to worry about brainwash. Moreover, kids cannot comprehend like we adults do, so they do not even understand that commercial in the first place, for them the commercial just means that McDo has french fries that the little girl likes. I have a kid and I want him to be responsible and understand that TV ads are nothing more than TV ads. If you don't know how to discipline and make your kid understand what that TV ad is about and what TV ads are then the problem is not with the ad.
    --

They should ban
    1. goin bulilit
    2. liquor and smoking ads
    3. sexy billboard ad (we dont want to send wrong message to the kids, right?)

and maybe this one too
    YouTube - Del Monte Carbonara sauce tvc

YouTube - Coca-Cola "Shake it Up" Christmas TVC 2010 - Philippines feat.. Kim Chiu & Enchong Dee (the part where kim chiu and enchong dee kissed should be cut, but the CBCP did not found this ad to be sending the wrong message.

11.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast