Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Residential Lot located inside San Carlos Heights Subdivision Quiot Pardo Cebu City

1st Lot Area : 200 sq. meters
    Lot Description : Titled,complete papers,sloping,beautiful overlooking view, ideal for residential housing and with road right of way,near USJR basak campus,church,one ride to downtown,etc...
    Price : 4000 per square meter(negotiable)

2nd Lot Area : 1,246 sq. meters
    Lot Description : Titled,complete papers,sloping,beautiful overlooking view, ideal for residential housing and with road right of way,near USJR basak campus,church,one ride to downtown,etc...
    Already subdivided in parts 200 sq meter/part (minimum),ready for sale and transfer.
    Price : 5,000 per square meter(negotiable)

Negotiable - buyer may opt to shoulder the taxes while seller receives the net price slightly lower from above gross sale price.

Both lots are located on same address, see actual location to appreciate. No pics, I'm not always online and I don't have a digicam to post pictures.

Contact me directly 09233097296 look for Robby.

For interested buyers only.

No side comments please.I may not able to attend your inquiries here so please do text for faster transaction.

UPDATE - 04/15/09
    "Up for today! Price for the 1st Lot has been repriced to 3,500/sq.meter net , not negotiable. Buyer assumes taxes & transfer (capital gains/doc. tax/transfer fees).

Price for 2nd Lot is negotiable has been repriced to 4,500/sq. meter still negotiable.If buyer opt to buy 300 sq.meter and more than 300 sq. meters portion price could be lowered down but buyer assumes taxes & transfer (capital gains/doc. tax/transfer fees)."
    Last edited by RhosAn_Morbid; 03-16-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: added info

bumping this post! I would be glad to show you the property since this is just at the back of our residence.
    Just text the number above so we can arrange & meet schedules.

bumping again this thread!

bump! just text the number on the 1st post! ty

bumping this post for today!

bumping this thread! well be glad to show you the property and negotiate if interested.

Up for today! Price for the 1st Lot has been repriced to 3,500/sq.meter net , not negotiable. Buyer assumes taxes & transfer (capital gains/doc. tax/transfer fees).

Price for 2nd Lot is negotiable has been repriced to 4,500/sq. meter still negotiable.If buyer opt to buy 300 sq.meter and more than 300 sq. meters portion price could be lowered down but buyer assumes taxes & transfer (capital gains/doc. tax/transfer fees).

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast