Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default who's your worst moderator here in istorya? walay pikonay mods hah

tell us about your mods experience, infarctions, bad experiences about mods.

(mods, walay pikonay hah)

i'll start.

My worst mod i have ever encountered is

YJOB (buy n sell section)
    he said i was thread crapping nga igo rako ni update sa new bnew price sa samsung i9000. and he gave me infarction right there and said i was thread crapping. i explained my side nga i wasn't, he misunderstood it lng. i demanded and explanation and you know what he said? i'll copy paste this for you to see.

"You may create a thread in General Discussions about me being the most stupid moderator.
    I won't let other moderators give you an infraction for posting remarks about me in that thread i promise you will not get a warning there, just explain your side."

i wanted an explanation, yet mao ni iya gi reply. wow!!

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

Default Re: who's your worst moderator here in istorya? walay pikonay mods hah

Yup, don't worry, i never give infractions for moderator disrespect, you may say whatever you want on this thread.
    Thread crapping does not necessarily involve prices all the time.
    You have been reported twice.

The rules state:
    Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing to say, stay out of the thread. If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller through his/her contacts.

Anything you say that can ruin the seller's intention is considered thread crapping.
    Do it privately if you have a remark about the price or about the item which you think must not be posted in public.

Quote Originally Posted by YJOB View Post
    Yup, don't worry, i never give infractions for moderator disrespect, you may say whatever you want on this thread.
    Thread crapping does not necessarily involve prices all the time.
    You have been reported twice.

The rules state:
    Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing to say, stay out of the thread. If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller through his/her contacts.

Anything you say that can ruin the seller's intention is considered thread crapping.
    Do it privately if you have a remark about the price or about the item which you think must not be posted in public.

react dayon ahahahahha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwoshunli View Post
    react dayon ahahahahha!!!
    who else do you think should reply to this thread?

who else do you think should reply to this thread?

ppol who have bad experiences and mistreatment from moderators. like you did to me. you misunderstood everything sir.

if you wanna play, let's play!

aw ok, sorry for replying wa diay mi labot ani.

aw ok, sorry for replying wa diay mi labot ani.
    wa ko mag sulti wa mo labot ani. if you ahve something to share about MODERATORS here in istorya. share it out here.

mark your word hah, wala koy warning from posting this thread, if you allow this to be closed, you're one scared loser!

ang ako nabantayan dri sa storya kay ang mga mods mga palaaway hehehe..sweto kaau tanan..for you pipol, kinsa pnaka sweto na mod sa storya?hehehehe

yes, you will not get infractions for creating this i promise.
    even if you say bad words to me, you are still immune to infraction for moderator disrespect.

but if you attack other moderators and they give you infraction i can't do anything about that.

WOW..... (spectator mode..)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast