Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb civil wedding...help!

I need your suggestions kung asa affordable yet elegant na venue/reception for a civil wedding. We only plan to have 10-15 guests as we want it to be solemn and an intimate affair.

Mu-officiate ba ang judge outside sa courtroom ug pwede ra ba sya sa inyu gipili na venue? Kung naa mu kaila na judge na ok ra sa chosen venue mag-officiate sa civil wedding, pls PM me.

Are there affordable photo/video packages out there good for a civil wedding? Kadali ra man gud ni. Most likely 20-30 minutes... PM me your offers.

Kadtong mga nag-civil wedding na, what other ideas can you suggest?

Hope mureply mu sa ako post. Thanks istoryans!

sa akong cuz ky sa courtroom rajud sila dn ang venue lahi.dghan2 lng pud to guest nila.

same here. sa courtroom ra amo-a then sa house sa ako in-law ang reception...

as for your case, puede man ka sa Ma. Lina's naa man cla mga function rooms or maybe sa Family's choice restaurant... they do have affordable meals... and they could cater your 10 - 15 guests.

much better canvass usa ka sa imo nahan na venue, after all naa naman dghan na resto na ka pilian karon...

good luck sa imong umaabot na wedding and congrats...

I have friends who wanted to have a Garden Wedding but dili na mo sugot ang simbahan.
    so they opted for a civil wedding pero dili pud puede na gawas sa Judge Chamber or the City or Municipal Mayor's Office.

so what they did, nag pa civil wedding sila inside the judge chamber with the witnesses in the morning then they had a ceremonial garden wedding with all their guests present at Busay also officiated by their relative Judge. In fact the ceremonial wedding used the Church format wedding rites.

elegant <> affordable will not always what you will expect, but you can take a function room in Grand majestic with only one-two table set up good for your planned guests. I normally bookk the Orchid room for my 10-12 man Lunch-Dinner meetings.

ang mao kay sa balay sa judge kay weekend man to... hehehe. sa balay pud namu ang kaon...

naa koy cuzn nga sa hotel gi held unya naka gown pa sya pero civil ha kay judge man nagkasal nila

courtroom jud ni.. sa vegas kay pwde bisan asa.. ngano kaha sa ato dili.. hahaha

laing tinuhoan ray mo-sugot ani... ang civil, labi pa ang simbahan, dili mo-sugot.........

no other choice unless you personally know the judge. but even then I think court room is the only option if you want a civil wedding.

you can have the reception in the evening for cheaper prices you can avail the service of Family choice or have it in a Eat-All-You-Can resto. Or if you guys are the fun type go to pod5, rent a room, sing your favorite songs together with your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by tikud View Post
    I have friends who wanted to have a Garden Wedding but dili na mo sugot ang simbahan.
    so they opted for a civil wedding pero dili pud puede na gawas sa Judge Chamber or the City or Municipal Mayor's Office.

so what they did, nag pa civil wedding sila inside the judge chamber with the witnesses in the morning then they had a ceremonial garden wedding with all their guests present at Busay also officiated by their relative Judge. In fact the ceremonial wedding used the Church format wedding rites.

elegant <> affordable will not always what you will expect, but you can take a function room in Grand majestic with only one-two table set up good for your planned guests. I normally bookk the Orchid room for my 10-12 man Lunch-Dinner meetings.
    The Church now offers different packages for wedding.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast