View Poll Results: Which do you like the most?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Japan

52 70.27%
  • Singapore

22 29.73%
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default JAPAN or SINGAPORE

I've been to both countries and I must say they have a charm on there own. I love singapore's disposition and lifestyle but I love Japan's culture and modernity. How about you if you were to choose between the two which do you love most and state your reasons. :mrgreen:

Default Re: JAPAN or SINGAPORE

I like Japan, kay very attentive au sila nya advance technology pa jud.....

We used to lived in Atsugi, Japan. Nice, but expensive. Never been to Singapore.

I've been in both countries. But now living in Singapore ...

I love japan in the winter or spring .. but not for the expensive cost of living and the language barrier.

I love Singapore, feels just as modern as Japan, the weather is just like home and no language barrier .. or naa man gani .. maka-adjust ra ka. The food here is also great, plus its easier to go home now with Cebu Pacific < 7k PHP roundtrip tickets. Sayon ra i-uli, and sayon ra pud pabakasyonon imong mga paryente diri, they just need passport.

I think I like Japan more coz' Singapore is a small country

Quote Originally Posted by kolz
    I've been in both countries. But now living in Singapore ...

I love japan in the winter or spring .. but not for the expensive cost of living and the language barrier.

I love Singapore, feels just as modern as Japan, the weather is just like home and no language barrier .. or naa man gani .. maka-adjust ra ka. The food here is also great, plus its easier to go home now with Cebu Pacific < 7k PHP roundtrip tickets. Sayon ra i-uli, and sayon ra pud pabakasyonon imong mga paryente diri, they just need passport.
    yes lami ang food sa singapore ug wala kau language barrier unlike sa Japan pero for me if suroy lang imong gusto nindot sa Japan kay daghan kau ka maadtoan drawback lang kay high cost of living...but if naa sad cguro ka work ngadto ok ra gihapon adto mopuyo...If given a chance I would love to live in Japan for awhile...so far sad sa tanan places ako naadtoan...JAPAN is still the best for me second cguro ang Singapore

" JAPAN " i like.... la pmn gud ko kad2 ug singapore... heehehehehe

So far, I can't say about Singapore, never been there. I used to lived in Japan...i like it there nice, cool, but expensive.

all i can say, i like singapore... very safe and peaceful.

hong kong... i never been there...

ive not been to singapore so.. for now.. its Japan... ive survive here and its already 2 years

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast