Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    Wa man ko nag ingon nga dili pwede maginibugay ang mga kabayutan sa pilipinas. Ang akong gipasabot nga DILI ko uyon sa Same S3x marriage. being inlove doesnt require everyone to get married, much more being in the Philippines where marriage is a sanctity and gay marriage in this completely out of the radar of politicians.
    Well, just mind your choice of words next time. Being a lesbian, I find this rather offensive:

Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    Darling SioDenz, I already cited reasons not just my reasons but the reasons of the majority. Are you sure it won't affect me?!?! My kids growing up in a society where men stick each others b@tts and call themselves "married couple". Or tainting the mindset of new springs that having same s3x marriage is normal. You are insisting for us to accept same s3x marriage when you damn know very well that it will never happen in this country. Fact is, what your asking is NEVER normal. Your twisted justification of individualism will SURELY and I mean SURELY NOT even be considered in Philippine senate. If you want to express your-so-called individualism, then fly out of this country and do your individualism somewhere else! Purbida ning ubang bayot diri, di gyud kasabot!

Equality equality kuno, wa sad na sulod sa ilang utok unsa ka pugok ang ilang version of equality!

Quote Originally Posted by franzrebs View Post
    Well, just mind your choice of words next time. Being a lesbian, I find this rather offensive:
    So being as Lesbian, what would be your reason to Support same *** marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    So being as Lesbian, what would be your reason to Support same *** marriage?
    Just because someone is not part of the majority does not make him/her any less of a human being.

I'd like everyone here to give this link a look:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...,d.dGI&cad=rja

Quote Originally Posted by franzrebs View Post
    Just because someone is not part of the majority does not make him/her any less of a human being.

I'd like everyone here to give this link a look:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...,d.dGI&cad=rja
    I am asking your personal reason to establish your premise... why are you avoiding it? its a very simple question since you already to us that your a lesbian.

Not agreeing to Minorities does not mean the majority are thinking they are less Human. Its Not about that, its about belief and Reasons, it will start with Personal Reasons and belief Why we support or Not Support - which you have a hard time answering.

luora jud ani oi!!!!!!

Definitions of Marriage depending on the Country you live....

(1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite *** as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law

(2) : the state of being united to a person of the same *** in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-*** marriage>

If u live in a country na dili bawal ang same *** then go for it... if bawal then refrain......

It simply means that your POV is not accepted.

The law makes it legit,
    but if the community could not digest it for moral reasons,
    then they are still outcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    The law makes it legit,
    but if the community could not digest it for moral reasons,
    then they are still outcasts.
    Laws have a teaching effect. Laws that discriminate validate other kinds of discrimination. Laws that require equal protections reinforce the moral imperative of equality. And practically speaking, it is often the case that laws must change before fears about change dissipate.
    - Hillary Clinton

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonetleah View Post
    Definitions of Marriage depending on the Country you live....

(1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite *** as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law

(2) : the state of being united to a person of the same *** in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-*** marriage>

If u live in a country na dili bawal ang same *** then go for it... if bawal then refrain......

It simply means that your POV is not accepted.
    That is all the more reason why the LAW itself MUST change

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    Laws have a teaching effect. Laws that discriminate validate other kinds of discrimination. Laws that require equal protections reinforce the moral imperative of equality. And practically speaking, it is often the case that laws must change before fears about change dissipate.
    - Hillary Clinton

- - - Updated - - -

That is all the more reason why the LAW itself MUST change
    I could say,
    your right ends
    when the right of others begin.

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    I could say,
    your right ends
    when the right of others begin.

Couldn't have said it better. Your right to discriminate ends where the right of other's begins.
    Last edited by Dustashed; 07-12-2013 at 01:18 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast