Default FREE YOUR MIND. Believe it or fear it. (tanaw tag salida ninyu)

As close as we can get. Science helps theologians and historians try to prove the bible.

Watch:

The Bible's Buried Secrets (2009)

or watch it here (mirror)

BONUS: (para sa new testament)

Christianity - An Egyptian Myth (VISUAL EVIDENCE) -- nindut music ani

Things aren't necessarily true just because: they are old, agreeable to lots of people, different or unique, they haven't been proven false (or vice versa) or simply because we can't think of a better explanation. Question everything. Focus on what cannot lie - the evidence.

What is a theory?
    In everyday language a theory means a hunch or speculation. Not so in science. In science, the word theory refers to a comprehensive explanation of an important feature of nature supported by facts gathered over time. A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a BODY OF FACTS that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

To believers:
    IF any person could actually ever have such absolute and complete knowledge, that means that person either has or believes he/she has an entire and perfect understanding of the Plan of God for man. Such an attitude indicates a belief that the person is as smart as the Lord is, to so completely understand a Plan that has eluded billions of Christians before them, including many who spent their entire lives attempting to understand it. That is essentially the very definition of Arrogance, of an absolute smugness in one's own perfection that no one is allowed to ever question any aspect of it.
    You people who insist on absolutely believing your own Minister's assurance that the bible is true because the book says so or because of his own interpretation of that Greek word, fine, you can believe whatever you wish.

A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.

What if I'm wrong? Well, I could ask you the same thing. The truth is, neither of us can truly know the answer about where we came from, or how everything started. You have your beliefs, and I have mine. I can respect that. The difference however, is that mine can be verified.

Intellectual honesty ra gyud. The biggest lie of all is lying to ones self.

If you are a Christian, please do not take my statements personally. I am not attacking you, but rather exploring the whole issue of Christianity. So ayaw mo pag suko2. Tendency raba ninyu is mangita dayun mo'g source nga mo laban sa inyung belief (bisag bias and usa ra kabuok) para naa lang gyud mo'y ma argue. If you want to disprove something, disprove it by giving a better explanation. If wala mo'y better explanation, then ayaw nlang. OK?

Gi share lang ni nako nga documentary para ma enlighten lang pud ta ug malingaw. Whatever conclusion inyu makuha ig human, ayaw mo pag away. Just because related ta sa unggoy, does not give us permission to act like one. BABYISH KAAYO MAG AWAY OVER BELIEFS. A PERSON'S BELIEFS OR DISBELIEF DOES NOT MAKE ONE LESS HUMAN THAN THE OTHER.

To atheists: BEHAVE.
    To believers: PAKITA PUD MO SA INYUNG CHRISTIAN LOVE. JESUS IS WATCHING MAN KAHA.

ENJOY

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

FREE YOUR MIND...

.. what's the point in trying to prove nor disprove the bible Christians believe that that is a Holy Book, then so be it, let's respect that. If atheist ( me, for one ) say that it's only a very good novel, then fine, that's their opinion. What's important here is wether you're an atheist or believer, we should all get along. Frack, im preaching, hehehe. Really now, what's important is good camaraderie amongst people.

3.    Advertisement