Page 228 of 239 FirstFirst ... 218225226227228229230231238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2381

Default Re: CEBU's Modern Skyscrapers, new constructions, IT Parks, and UPDATES about CEBU

Quote Originally Posted by twistedANGEL25 View Post
    Proud of my Dad!
    unsa man d i imo dad, miga? engineer, archi, or tag-iya?

Default Re: CEBU's Modern Skyscrapers, new constructions, IT Parks, and UPDATES about CEBU

Quote Originally Posted by exmadyn View Post
    unsa man d i imo dad, miga? engineer, archi, or tag-iya?
    Architect siya migo.

highly industrialized na jud ang Cebu ai. traffic nasad kaau. usahay di naku kasabot sa route sa mga jeep. T_T

Default Re: MARCO POLO Plaza Hotel

wow, marco polo i love it! been there before pero siyempre with the help of phrs, philippine hotel reservations service. guys visit them, ang low ng rates nila philippinehotelreservations.com/hotels-in-cebu. Thank you phrs for making our travel hassle free talaga!

naa nsd sa srp ang gaisano capital

daghan bago nga condo.. pero ang roads mao ra gihapon

i hope the govt can do something about this. traffic is really getting worse even with additional flyovers because the roads are too narrow in the first place. SRP location is good because it was designed for many buildings and many people going in and out of the place. but in the current city itself. crowded na kaayo. sa it park within itself wide ang roads, pro sa intersection going out of it park (between it park and waterfront) perting trapika.

Quote Originally Posted by colinworkout View Post
    i hope the govt can do something about this. traffic is really getting worse even with additional flyovers because the roads are too narrow in the first place. SRP location is good because it was designed for many buildings and many people going in and out of the place. but in the current city itself. crowded na kaayo. sa it park within itself wide ang roads, pro sa intersection going out of it park (between it park and waterfront) perting trapika.
    Mass transportation...BRT...on the way in the next few years...

kanang narrow roads(common sa karaang syudad,for Cebu City,old roads were designed for tartanillas),sa London ug Japan naa sad sila ana,ang solution nila instead mag-widen sa roads kay pagamyon nalang ang mga sakyanan.Pina Mr.Bean o mas hilas,Mini Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by julfinch View Post
    Mass transportation...BRT...on the way in the next few years...

kanang narrow roads(common sa karaang syudad,for Cebu City,old roads were designed for tartanillas),sa London ug Japan naa sad sila ana,ang solution nila instead mag-widen sa roads kay pagamyon nalang ang mga sakyanan.Pina Mr.Bean o mas hilas,Mini Cooper.

pwede pud bro mag one-way2x sa mga gagmay nga roads pariha sa new york or other big cities..

Default Re: MARCO POLO Plaza Hotel

nice nice info.... more buildings means more Job in Philippines ..ug sa cebu....

11.    Advertisement