Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PARTY FOR HALLOWEEN?

ASA NAAY PARTY PARA HALLOWEEN? GOTHIC PARTY HA. DILI HIPHOP PARTY

Default Re: PARTY FOR HALLOWEEN?

i loooooove this kind of party!

where will this be? i want to join...

Kung na-a man gani Halloween Party, invite Order of the Mystic Arts for some Tarot Reading or some other forms of divinatioin. Visit the official website of Order of the Mystic Arts at www.orderofthemysticarts.com (this site needs overhauling pa).

Blog Entries

silverhawk
    this is a nice idea
    free ra ni nga service inyong buhaton for the party. we are planning to have one for the istorya.net community.

awwooo.. this is nice!

cge.. make mo og halloween gothic party.. adto jud ko.. sure na jud ko ana

Hi Galadriel,

I will discuss this first with the council. We have an existing banners right now that are on display inside SM Trade Hall for their Psychic Readings. You can view our banners at http://interactivestudio.multiply.com/photos/album/2

I know some of you here will ask why there is fee for readings, it is because it consumes a lot of energy and effort from the reader.

If you need some bands who are into tribal or new age music, just let me know and I'll contact them for you. Hope you can gather some sponsors for this event. Just email me at s1lvrh4wk@yahoo.com

In addition to that, I would like to post something here:

===============================================
    What is Spirit Photography?

Simply stated, spirit photography is the capturing of unexplained natural or supernatural images using a camera and film. What takes place between photographer and subject is a form of electronic spirit communication. There are several possible explanations of why these images appear on film and at the same time are not visible to the naked eye, but why is this important?

I'm one of the co-founders of Order of the Mystic Arts (OMA), Cebu and I'm into divination (tarot reading) and paranormal investigation. I'm collecting authentic ghost or spirit photos that you've taken - any evidence of paranormal phenomena.

This is in preparation for an exhibit or documentation with OMA on Spirit Photography. I need authentic copies or evidence. Don't worry we will give you due recognition.

Email it to s1lvrh4wk@yahoo.com and provide a brief description of that picture.

I will process and validate each copy before putting it on our archives. If possible invite me to go to that place where you took that picture and we will try to investigate it together with some technical-minded individuals who are into photography and film production, of course with some psychics whom we know.

We can also meet in person if you wish to. I need serious individuals for this kind of bizarre interest not just purely for fun or adventure but an educational purpose or awareness that there is Life after death.

I've already seen two photos shared to me by one of our members last month. That photo was taken during their visit at a cave somewhere here in Cebu which I'm also planning to visit during semestral break.

Thanks for taking time to read my post.

May you have more blessings to come into your life.

http://www.orderofthemysticarts.com
    Spirituality is not a religion. Religion divides people.
    ================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    silverhawk
    this is a nice idea
    free ra ni nga service inyong buhaton for the party. we are planning to have one for the istorya.net community.

Btaw, depende kung unsa ka serious ang magpa basa, it can really drain the reader's energy.

can i join this!!!!!!!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast