Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Porgatory

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Naa na mga istoryan resident theologians .

Tarunga ninyo ug discuss ha lols .
    nindot gani ta to ibalik tong spirituality nga boards hehe

The problem is, magka initay man because different opinions and beliefs ipang dasok man forcibly. Each mo sulti I am the real religion , real church , real deal when in fact, and modesty aside, intawn ang inyohang nahibaw-an wala pa na nakatungkad sa realidad.

Bersikulo diri , bersikulo didto.

Youtube diri , Youtube didto .

It does not prove anything, one thing is certain though, it creates separation and some to the extent of becoming radicals. Instead of embracing ecumenism and unity among Christians , nag tinirahay ang mga fundamentalist and conservatives. Dinautay mga breakaway groups sa Protestants etc.

Serously ? I rather see CHRISTIANS discuss religion with Muslim's , Atheist and other non Christian world religions in a very intelligent and constructive manner where at the end of the day and discussion , both parties learns something new on each side.
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 03-11-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by rics zalved View Post
    actually bay gitubag naman nako ni even sa previous pages, though indirectly lang tong nitubag ko sa imo, kay kung modiretso ko ug yes unya walay explanation, daghan na sad kaayo pangutana mao nga giuna na lang nako ang explanation daan, so YES, because Jesus' sacrifice is enough to pay our sins
    bisan makasala pa ta, gibayran na na niya, kay aron dili na ta sige ug halad2x ug mga karnero, kanding, ug unsa pang mananap para matabunan atong mga sala, so ang dugo na ang giula kang Jesus para mapasaylo ta because
    kabalo si God nga dili jud ta perfect so di na siya magexpect ana, pero if you have Jesus siya ang advocate nimo sa Father to enter heaven
    i am not arguing that Jesus' sacrifice isn't enough bro, the question is, How is that salvation applied to us?
    is it a one time deal? Like what you are suggesting? given that a man accepts Christ heartily..dili hypocrite..although his chritianity doesn't make him exempted from sining.. ayos ra kay paid off na bitaw ang sins before accepting Christ and sins moving forward.
    Or; papas tanang sala in the past before accepting Christ salvation and forgiveness, but has to go back to Christ's salvation whenever he sins after accepting Christ as Lord and savior?
    which of the two possibilities do you think executes Justice? God is JUST right?

now, In 1 John 1:8-9, we read that "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
    way kaso sa 1st part, because kita tanan mu angkon nga nakasala ta..
    now the second part is interesting, IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS, Then God will cleanse us from unrighteousness. the conjunction "If" there is conditional. in other words, we have to confess or else, Christ's cleansing sacrifice would not apply to us. ergo, unconfessed sins will not be forgiven. Eternal Salvation then is NOT a one time deal, it is rather applied to us whenever we sin, whenever we need God's salvific grace..If we confess that is..
    so if we die in God's grace and friendship but we're not able to settle everything that needs to be settled in this Life..do you think we can still enter heaven? Yes 'cause of God's grace..immediately? not necessarily.

you said that the unclean refers to murderers, adulterers, perverts, immorals and the likes who does not repent..which could never enter heaven as per the revelation verse...
    lemme ask you then, klaro na kaayo ang giingun sa 1 John 1:8-9, if we confess our sins we will be forgiven..now, say a christian snaps(again, because dili perfect ang tao maski pag Christian na) although the reasons may be valid ones but he sinned anyhow..let's say sa iyang kalagot nakasala siya sa iyang silingan..then tungod sa kalagot niya na heart attack siya natumba ug napakog sa table ang ulo, died right then and there..unable to confess his sins or repent.. now, according to 1 John 1:8-9, unconfessed sins are not forgiven. we know that sin is a sin no matter what, and sin cannot be admitted in heaven because sin is unclean..but since he was a Christian a practicing one even, he has a relationship with Christ, under the state of grace so to speak..so di pud siya pwede i condemn ni Lord to Hell..So, what happens to that Christian man's soul then?

kanang to be perfect, you are referring this verse
    be perfect to love your neighbors as yourself nga walay partiality, so ang behavior towards others ang gipasabot ani, "AS" ang gigamit nga word
    another explanation about being perfect (fulfilling the law) is to love you neighbors
    so have you perfected loving your neighbors then? of course you haven't. now knowing your weaknesses, you'd of course ask for forgiveness. what for? aren't you supposed to be saved already? diba papas na tanan including your sins moving forward?

so mao gani nga the more sin, the more grace
    well sakto in a way kay kung unsa ka buang ang tao before na born again..mao pud na ka grabe ka on fire for Jesus..pero, di man na maoy punto nato diri bro...
    maski pag ang pinaka Christ-like nga Christian..makasala man gihapun na..and if forgiven na. nganu mag sige man ug pangayo ug pasaylo? because Salvation is not a one time deal..balik na pud ta sa 1 John 1:8-9

pero bayad na na iya sala through Jesus, unless na lang kung hypocrite ni siya nag pa as if nga giaccept si Jesus as Lord and Savior pero dili diay heartily mao nga sige pa ug kasala
    there's a difference nagpakasala ug makasala bro..BUT prehas na silang SALA nga maka defile sa atong kalag.. ug unsa gani toy buhaton sa mga sala bro para ma forgiven? i confess.. karun kung bayad na? nganu mu confess pa man ug sige?

impyerno siya kay wala man siyay faith, ang gibandera ra niya kay ang iya good works
    can you say that you are judging righteously?

Can you explain how God is being merciful and just by condemning a more christ-like atheist than most christians to Hell just because she doesn't find any reason to believe in God?
    for her, God does not exist. it's simply just another perspective. of course for us, she's wrong but this atheist is simply being honest to what she think is true.
    so God is willing to condemn her for being honest? i mean it's not her fault though if mao ra juy naabut sa iyang panghuna-huna..

and wala man siya nagbandera sa iyang good works..'cause first of all di siya mutuo ug heaven ug hell..rewards sa goodworks and all that jazz.. that person does good for the reason of being good..

would you agree that this person's goodness is a grace from God bro? see James 1:17 . If no, where does this person's goodness come from? if Yes, nganu man nga duna man siyay goodness if di man diay siya mu matter sa Ginoo kay i imperno raman kaha diay matud pa nimu?

now, remember the days of Noah? a lot of people didn't believe in him hence died in the Flood.
    in 1 Peter 3:19-20 we read:
    "After being made alive, He went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water"

questions:
    Did Jesus go to hell to make proclamation?
    if Yes, what for? when there is no salvation in Hell but eternal torment.
    if No, where is this prison then?
    If an Atheist is supposed to be doomed forever even if they are exceptionally good..how is it that Jesus preached to those spirits who have been disobedient in the time of Noah nga kung buot huna-hunaon, prehas ra sila sa mga atheist today nga gideny ang Ginoo? --maypa gani ang ubang atheist kay mas buotan pa sa ubang Christian hahaha..

please ko answer the questions accordingly bro..thanks diay for this interesting discussion.

wala man pud nagmention ug original sin sa bible

maybe because there is no need naman pud na ibalik ang kinabuhi sa iyang dead relatives, happy naman pud siya sa gihatag sa iyaha ni Lord
    So there's no mention of the word ORIGINAL SIN in the bible, and the Church invented it, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    maybe its another type of flame
    bitaw no, unsa kaha hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    I mean gibalik is kung unsa kadaghana iyang katigayonan gi x2..
    I see, in your opinion, which do you think is more appealing? To restore back the lives of his lost family, or received riches twice his original possessions?

This TRINITY concept is confusing. So when God spoke during the Transfiguration, is HE talking to himself in front of the 3 apostles, Moses, and Elijah
    Last edited by porbidaman; 03-12-2015 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by porbidaman View Post
    I see, in your opinion, which do you think is more appealing? To restore back the lives of his lost family, or received riches twice his original possessions?
    I think mas pilion nako nga mabalik to akong mahal sa kinabuhi na nawala.. but if God thinks it's best for me to have another children then nganong ipugos man nako ang akong gusto nga naa may better? After all I'd see them again in resurrection.

This TRINITY concept is confusing. So when God spoke during the Transfiguration, is HE talking to himself in front of the 3 apostles, Moses, and Elijah
    Good question. That's a dilemma for the folks that subscribe to Oneness/Modalistic view of God. We're Trinitarians, please don't confuse us with Modalist.

mura Oneness man na iyaha bai yhokz.. lahi jud na sa Trinity..
    unsai nakalahi sa oneness ug trinity? aq sabot gud trinity ang trinitydlong ghapon na sa pagka one...dba?? der is only one God...Jesus is the way the truth and the life.....and der s only one name Jesus....,

one thing for sure wa gyuy relihiyon namakaluwas nato religion teach us how to be save...

I think mas pilion nako nga mabalik to akong mahal sa kinabuhi na nawala.. but if God thinks it's best for me to have another children then nganong ipugos man nako ang akong gusto nga naa may better? After all I'd see them again in resurrection.

Good question. That's a dilemma for the folks that subscribe to Oneness/Modalistic view of God. We're Trinitarians, please don't confuse us with Modalist.
    dba ni ask c peter kangJesus ..master kinsa mana imong gitawag na amahan? ang tubag ni Jesus kung nakaila mo nako nakaila sad mo sa aq amahan...meaning siya ra japon...

i have a question f 3 pà sila naa ni sa mathew when Jesus baptisize dba nai dove naa sad voice they said 3 but f u read that whole verse dba ang nakadungog wa nakakita sa dove ang nakakita sa dove wa kadungog meaning isa ra....

11.    Advertisement

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast