Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ive been in love to that person for more than 3 yrs!

if nag break mo sa imong ex... then nagbalik mo? how will you celebrate monthsaries? and if naa mag ask sa nu pila namo ka yrs na mag uyab? unsa nu tubag?

i would say .... ive been in love to that person for more than 3 yrs! wow.. continue..

akong answer kay "lalala months/years on and off".. hehe.. dli btaw na mu-matter how long mo ngkauyab basta lipay lng mo..

i-subtract lang ang kato nga time nga gabuwag mo..hihihihi..or kana 3 yrs para way kapoy.

sugod mo uno.. change date sa monthsary para nindot. . hehehe.

on and off ug dli continues....

hmmmm? ako.. iwill never count the tym nga nagbuwag mi..ky para nko.. if i love the person.. di na momeasure ang tym

Quote Originally Posted by dangelndisguise View Post
    hmmmm? ako.. iwill never count the tym nga nagbuwag mi..ky para nko.. if i love the person.. di na momeasure ang tym

You have a point sis....This is my first post sa relationship section, medyo baduyan baya gyud by nature ang mga guys basta ingani na nga topic but I know for sure that beneficial on the girls part if a guy like me will somehow share how a man thinks.

To TS: In my opinion, count everything from the day you met each other. if you really want to have a fresh start both of you should have the right mindset. Everytime someone will ask you regarding how long the 2 of you have been, tell them the 1st exact date na naging kayo specially if kasama mo ang BF mo when someone ask that question. You know why? If you'll do this, psychologically you are programming to your BF's mind that you really are giving him a chance to prove himself to you just by letting him feel that you already forgot those negative things that happen and the most important thing that both of you should focus from now on is to start reminiscing the good things that has happen in your relationship. It's very normal naman kasi sa mga lovers ang "away-hiwalayan thing" , for example sa mga mag-asawa kapag nag-interview ka sa kanila kung gaano na sila katagal di ba all they will say is the whole length of the period na nagsama sila but come to think of it, ilang beses kaya nangyari sa kanila ang "Fight or Flight thing?

Hope naa pud koy mahatag nga input sa ubang mga tawo nga mobasa sa akong post. I will not forced everybody to believe with what I'm saying kasi "Opinion" ko lang naman ito. Kamo na ang bahala.

count the moments and days you've been together. simpol.

Quote Originally Posted by jowee-chan View Post
    count the moments and days you've been together. simpol.

Korek!

hahaha love is love

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast