Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default My Crazy Love Life~ Care to Read and Comment?

share lang ko., nyehehehe., sakit man gud., it myt help to unload my story., oh well.., thanks reniel for asking me to write my story., writing about part1 in my 3 part story helped ease d pain a bit.,

i was just minding my own business.., i never wanted to befriend any1.., new course., fresh from nursing which i totally hate., i just went on wid my routine., attend class., leave right after class..., usually i am late so no one can talk to me.., until the times where teacher comes in late.., so fellow classmates had time to talk and bond., i never joined any of them.., i did not want to get attached to people in my new course and classes.., i had plans to fail all my subjects and really pursue the course i had in mind.., but there was this one annoying guy.., who just won't leave me alone on that particular day.., asked me to join his friends and bond with them.., I tried my best to decline but he just won’t quit.., so i grudgingly went to join his group while waiting for the teacher., and that was the first memory I had of him.., i forgot about him after that class.,, but he did not forget about me., he asked my number from my other classmates(he is of another course.., we just had some classes together)., then txt msgs from an unknown number txt me randomly throughout the days to come., until I got bored and replied to the texts the unknown number kept on sending.., that was the start of a friendship I never thought I could have., I found a person whom I could talk to and would stay up with me just to talk about everything and anything under the sun., it went on the whole summer and the next sem., I was not as bored as I used to thanks to my new friend., life was just so beautiful., during those times.., I was an absolute non-believer of love.., I knew that love between family exists.., I mean it’s a bondage that you share with your family., I never believed in friendships and relationships between a boy and a girl., but slowly I realized that I was starting to have a crush on him., so I told him that we should stop what we were doing., for I did not want to have any crushes for I know I will only end up hurt., he knows me already by that time and I admit that I am totally honest with myself., he told me he likes me too., he got mad why I can’t take the risk of falling for him., I was stupid back then., so I just said I can’t.., I never believed in love anyway., so on the last day of the sem., we parted badly with each other., he got hurt and humiliated and me just running away from him..,

Charing ani oi. Wahaha.

wahaha nibasa lageh ka dear sah? nyahaha mas char ang part2 anah.., wahahaha

I once believed what you believed, i was a loner... dont believe in friendship, companionship and love.. know what I get into? just trapped in solitude.. it aint nice, the end of the road is just emptiness. Glad i found my way out with a little help from my friends.

asa man ang part 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru View Post
    I once believed what you believed, i was a loner... dont believe in friendship, companionship and love.. know what I get into? just trapped in solitude.. it aint nice, the end of the road is just emptiness. Glad i found my way out with a little help from my friends.

i really still don't want to believe in such.., but i know i should.,

grabeg kaagi nimo wui...

Default part 2 of my crazy lovelife

So part 2 of my story happened after summer.., During summer., I had to deal with missing him so bad., I had to entertain myself and just be in touch with the reality I believe in that guys are just not for me.., that fairy tale romance is not just for the kind of girl I am., that only pretty girls are allowed to have one., while setting aside my crush for him., a part of me was hoping that he would come seek me out.., he never did., so new sem.., new people., since our school became more compact.., we got to see each other still., and the friendship I thought had ended.., continued., I asked sorry for what happened., he forgave me and we went on as friends.., or so I liked to think., I caught the eye of other guys in our school.., but there was this one guy who totally went out of his way just to know me.., he was all I ever wanted in a guy., neat,smart,cute,sweet and totally not scared to be seen with me., in fact he was proudly showing me off to anyone he knew that we met., I couldn’t understand why I didn’t feel kilig to any of his moves.., until I started to wish that it was my supposedly “ex” crush doing the things he was doing.., all these times me and my supposedly “ex” crush reconnected and got even closer., until I confessed again that he was still my crush.., he said then that it was the same for him., I was so happy then., then when I got to check his friendster profile., I saw a comment on his page of how lucky he was to be the boyfriend of their friend., I was shocked and hurt for I didn’t expect such.., but I took all the pain in., for I knew I had no right too., so I txted him and asked him bwt his gf., he said “u know na diay? Sorry bes hap., ddnt want to hurt you man gud., and I like what we are right now., “.., after that I distanced myself from him coz I knew he had a gf already.., the damage has been done., his gf was so jealous of me that they broke up on valentines day..,! at first I didn’t really know what the reason was until he told me..”ikaw man gud., I got libog on what you told me.., I liked you 1st before her baya”… but still., I didn’t want to be a relationship wrecker.., so I urged him to go back to his ex.,. and he did., oh and d night before v-day., I said yes to become d gf of another friend of mine., this friend knew about my crush on my bestfriend and he still wanted to be with me.., I really wanted that relationship to last but it didn’t.., it lasted less than a day.., I couldn’t bear the thought of being with another and wanting someone else.., so on v-day2008.., I broke 3 people’s hearts.., and what happened to the other guy that seemed to be what I wanted? Nothing., he got frustrated with me., he decided to just see me as a friend.,

d ko ma.ban ani kalakiha? hihih wa ko ga.spam hap? ^_^ by parts lang jud ako lovelife wid ds guy.., wahahah next year na lang nko ipost ang last and final part..,,

Quote Originally Posted by ladymarie View Post
    asa man ang part 2?
    touched ko naa nibasa sa thread., hihih naa ra link ai.,

https://www.istorya.net/forums/love-i...ml#post3856458

Quote Originally Posted by Mjwolf View Post
    grabeg kaagi nimo wui...
    did i mention that this is the 2nd time i had a crush on someone? wahahha ing.ana ra ko ka.abnormal.., ^_^

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast