Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy If your BF or GF ask you a favor

What if your BF or GF ask you a favor to come to his/her house because he/she is sick and alone, but you promised your boss to do an overtime work, what would you do?

Thank you

permi rana ang work almost everyday, kapoy pa jud.

patay pd if matangal sa work.. unahon ang work kay f way work way i date sa uyab
    hahahaha
    ang uyab naa rman pirmi gud nya karn panahona lsud man ipangita ur work

para nako... mananghid sa boss nga may atimanon nga nasakit oi. makabantay ba gd n imong boss kung ikaw ang masakit sa cge ug overtime? family first gyd n... ^_^

hehehe Iv'e tried this before.. I told my boss I need to tend my bf and I can bring my work there.. beside and developer man sad mo work monitor raman ko sa progress... good thing family man ako boss.. hehehe understanding au.. buotan.. gpa leave bitaw KO

Quote Originally Posted by bolivar1985 View Post
    What if your BF or GF ask you a favor to come to his/her house because he/she is sick and alone, but you promised your boss to do an overtime work, what would you do?

Thank you

the situation depends on the situation, if your girlfriend is very sick and need your presence badly. then if i am in that situation i would go to my girlfriend even it would put me in a dismissal from my job. you can find another job easily if you like but its hard to build a complete relationship nowadays..

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanjayaura View Post
    the situation depends on the situation, if your girlfriend is very sick and need your presence badly. then if i am in that situation i would go to my girlfriend even it would put me in a dismissal from my job. you can find another job easily if you like but its hard to build a complete relationship nowadays..
    how sweet .. if im in this situation i would do this as well.. i dont care i would rather spend my time with my bf especially bsta health problems nah..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    suwerte sila ug mga uyab da,ako mao pud,pero kung dako kaayo ug suweldo nako sayang buhian,hire na lang ko ug 50 ka buok nurse ug 10 ka buok doktor para moatiman niya,unya adto nako siya ipa-admit sa shangrila he-he,

hehehe...nice na da...50 kabuok nurse og doctor...basig makakita no-on lain didto...hehehe...

case to case basis jud ni. for me if kaya ra sako bf muwait until mahuman akong ot, much beter. but if wala jud lain mu take care niya and he needs me desperately na jud, aw nanghid lang sa boss.
    lain pd na na issue if naglambing ra ang uyab and nahan ra na mka uban na dayon ka kay na yayay.. hehe. unahon sa jud ang work ana.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast