Default Mivesa Garden Residences - Most Affordable Condo Project in Lahug

Introducing Cebu's latest and most affordable condominium project in Lahug, Cebu City.

Mivesa Garden Residences is a master planned garden community, with integrated open spaces that covers 60% of a prime 1.8 hectare property located right in the MIddle of VEterans and SAlinas Drive. This 3-phase project has a total of 7 mid-rise buildings ranging from 6-10 floors. Pocket parks, amenities, pedestrian walkways and jogging paths are distributed throughout the development to create an attractive landscape and provide an ideal venue for neighborhood building, family-bonding and healthy-living.

The Inspiration Designed to outfit the needs of the active Cebuano, the amenities of modern urban living are set amidst a relaxing environment to make your own home your easy respite at the end of a long day. at MiVeSa Garden Residences, the grass is greener on your side.

Project Features & Amenities
    • Multi-Level Clubhouse with swimming pool,
    gym and lounge area
    • Phase 1 Pavilion with swimming pool
    • Generous open spaces at 60%
    - Pocket parks at each tower block
    - Meditation garden
    - Landscaped gardens and hardscapes
    - Pedestrian Pathways and Jogging Paths
    • Wi-Fi hotspots in amenity areas
    • Guardhouse, Gate and Perimeter Fencing
    • Retail Arcade
    • Ample Guest Parking
    • 24-hour CCTV security system

Price comparison with neighboring condominium projects, we are pre-selling starting at P60,000 per square meter, compared to the closest competitor who is offer their project at P80,000 to P95,000 per square meters.

Mivesa is a valuable project where you can invest for RENTAL BUSINESS, with the strategic location near Cebu IT Park, a lot of employees from the BPO, I.T., Private and Government Companies will surely look pick Mivesa 2 years from now.

For more details, please dont hesitate to contact me at rrtuanquin@gmail.com or text me at 0933-4052792. I am not often online here, so please do email or text me right away.

up, up and away!

up up and away!

please text me at 0933-4052792 if you have questions related to this because i am not often online to check or update this thread.

thank you, istoryans!

up up and away!

please text me at 0933-4052792 if you have questions related to this because i am not often online to check or update this thread.

thank you, istoryans!

up up and away!

thank you, istoryans!

up up and away!

thank you, istoryans!

up up and away!

thank you, istoryans!

up up and away!

thank you, istoryans!

up up and away!

thank you, istoryans!

10.    Advertisement