Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast

Default When you love someone, set them free?

relationship-wise, do you think this is true? Because when you're both in love, you never stop trying to make it work. It only stops working when the other person isn't in love and doesn't want to try anymore.

whatya think? let's start a healthy debate here hahahaha

Default "when you love someone, set them free" -- true or

i guess, this is true... hey i'm really confused... some say fight for your love and others say set her free and if she'll come back, she's yours... what if the moment she comes back u have come to love someone other than her, what r u going to do?

i think it is a case-to-case basis.....

depende sa situation bai.......

carla i cudn agree wit u more.. i think tis really BS! i dun get tha point when two ppl so freakin inlove n then tha other thinks lettin go is his/her way of showin how much he/she really cares..

KaTzKi: yup²... :2thumbs:

carla: me wanna know the whole story...

bitaw tinuod jud na gisulti ni carla! (tsk tsk based on experience kau da hehe) but it depends on the situation. what if u both love each other so much but ur killing each other emotionally? what if ur just that friend who unfortunately fell for the guy/girl? what if ur partner is the asshole who can't stop philandering but says it's u he/she really loves? a lot of "what ifs"! if it's really love ur feeling, setting someone free doesn't necessarily mean letting go of the relationship. but philosophically speaking, u can never free a person because u don't own that person.

Quote Originally Posted by kiat_kaau_kusion_beh:-)
    i think it is a case-to-case basis.....

depende sa situation bai.......

mao!

Quote Originally Posted by cool_operator
    i guess, this is true... hey i'm really confused... some say fight for your love and others say set her free and if she'll come back, she's yours... what if the moment she comes back u have come to love someone other than her, what r u going to do?
    confusing dyud kaayo!
    but here's what i think is right...
    if you love somone then fight for that person.if he aint doing the same, then that's the time to let that person go. diha na applicable ang gi sulti sa ubang people that if that person comes back to you, then he or she is meant for you...

ambot kng unsay tu.uhan, lisod kau sabton.... pro if it was me in a situation lyk dis...i will set her free.... kay kapoy angkon sa usa ka tao nga dli na nahan nimo....

yah though it hurts you must learn to let go of someone nga dili na ganahan nimo...kay looy ra kau kung mamugos pa then wala na diay ganahi sa imoha..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast