Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Siberian husky puppies DOB February 16,2012 open for reservation

Hello Istoryans,Have a glimpse on my current litter DOB Feb 16 2012, PCCI papers are on the process.. for more inquiries regarding the sire and the dam please PM since it's not allowed to post pics of the dam and sire as per my kennel's policy. addendum: for inquiries of the dam and sire regarding pics and etc please feel free to PM me. just for serious buyers only for the inquiries please.. in this litter i got 3 males and 2 females. 2x deworm for now and the first shot parvo will be on march 29 this week. price ranges from 28k-32k2 red males were reserved only 1 male available and 2 females. take a look on these photosmale 1 red RESERVEDmale 2 RESEREVEDmale 3 available no posted pics yetfemale 1 availablefemale 2 availablePlease respect my thread if you have nothing good to say just don't say anything. for my FB account please visit HAYABUSA SIBERIANS KENNEL OR HAYABUSA SIBERIANS PET SUPPLIES. don't haggle here in ISTORYA Pm me personally so we can arrange the price. i'm rehoming my puppies for serious homes that will take care of my breeding. buy and sell people or traders will not be entertained. thanks and more power!PS: prices varies as per quality please PM me for the prices of each pups***Please contact me for faster transaction 09279045674

Default Re: Siberian husky puppies DOB February 16,2012 open for reservation

bump bump bump! good day istorya! more power! 1 male sable and 1 female grey and white available! red female reserved! thanks thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 19blackpanther75 View Post
    bump bump bump! good day istorya! more power! 1 male sable and 1 female grey and white available! red female reserved! thanks thanks

kwarta napd ang tihik o.... up for u brother..... wave 3 misses u.... heheheh

jun dog food lang akoa palit kog shih tzu..... deal dayon... txt dayon.....

@Reyscott1968 nice one pre.. mingaw na sd ko ninyu.. sure pre txtc ko.. naa ko dogfood for shih tzu just a wee bit solid gold..

wow! up for this. so cutee!

i'll be updating pics later...

up up up up up for now..

bmp bump bump.....

hello guys here's the complete updates from birth up to first shot parvo...

Facebook if you are having troubles seeing the pics please vist hayabusa siberians kennel in facebook...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast