Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Default Re: Best Venues for Wedding Receptions in Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by plush View Post
    nice sa casa escano.
    aw, na-unhan na diay ko ni plush. hehe. casa escaņo/don merto, pareho ra na nga place.

Quote Originally Posted by plush View Post

nice kaayo ang Oakridge Pavillion as a venue. maka bongga jud ka ug decorate especially if you have a theme.

i called them and mao ni ila rates:

P 60,000 for 5 hrs rent sa venue without sound system, just the venue lang.

Next year 2012, mao na ni ila rate:

P 50,000 - rental of half the venue, with sound system and basic ambiance lights
    P 80,000 - rental of the entire venue, with sound system and basic ambiance lights

Plush, venue ra jud nang 50T? walay apil ang tables, chairs?

Do you know if naa cla package deal wedding around 100pax or minimum consumable rate sa food and beverage para ma-waive ang hall ?

Quote Originally Posted by fabbypink View Post
    pinakalabad ang venue esp since christian ceremony amo. we were looking for a venue na dretso2x na without having to spend too much. from ceremony to cocktails to reception. nag post pako sa una dri asa ang nice. we ended up in AMARA! wa mi gamahay maski layo. lahi ra gyud didto.
    sa liloan ni na amara?

nahan ko sa may north dapit liloan-danao na beach w// garden.. cocopalms is one of the high list.... knsa pa kabalo sa beach w/ garden sa north side? please/////

Quote Originally Posted by John Dave View Post
    Plush, venue ra jud nang 50T? walay apil ang tables, chairs?

Do you know if naa cla package deal wedding around 100pax or minimum consumable rate sa food and beverage para ma-waive ang hall ?
    last time i inquired kay venue ra jud ang 50k. and basic lights, etc.

but when i emailed them again now, naa na packages with food. pm me your email so i can send.
    Last edited by plush; 08-09-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Default Re: Wedding Receptions

Quote Originally Posted by arumsavar View Post
    Busay Citi Lights, ask nya ko did2. Naa ka kaila did2? hehehehe....Salamat ha!
    Chateau de Busay

Default Re: Wedding Receptions

Quote Originally Posted by rapt0r View Post
    Chateau de Busay
    Nice bitaw sa chateau de busay. nindot ug view and its not that expensive. naa sila elegant kaayo na bridal suite pud so pwede ra didto mag ilis ang entourage

This is a unique kind of predicament, but i hope i can find a couple or someone who can take advantage of this situation..

Who is planning to get married this year? To those who wants to get married at Shangri-la Mactan this year 2012, you can get my spot and pls contact me at 09228654852. i was supposed to get married last july 2012 but under unplanned and unwanted circumstances, the wedding got canceled. i cannot cancel the reservation however but i can transfer it to another else's wedding, event, party or whatever just as long as it happens on 2012. we already made the downpayment, so whatever package you get, you get PHP50,000 off the regular price since we can't get back the downpayment already .. The cheapest package shangrila has is i think is 277k. by the way, this already includes the decor, cake, flowers, band...

if you are interested, pls contact me. 09228654852 or rachelarandilla@gmail.com. i'll email you the packages.
    i am happy to meet you at shangri-la to talk with the shangri-la wedding events coordinator.

the second question to this is what is the package all about and how much diba?
    kesa mag ikot ikot ka pa. pagurin mo sarili mong kakalakad at magsayang ka ng pamasahe.
    tawag ka nalang sa telepono. tapos saka mo makukuha lahat ng info.
    dicovered this on youtube heheh
    Bogart the Explorer's Biggest Catch - YouTube

Blog Entries

Guys, just would like to share these pics sa amo wedding sa Cathedral Museum para sa kung kinsa sad interested mu pick didto for reception sa ila wedding. Nindot didto kay the whole place gyud amo nagamit, except lang diay sa taas kay naa didto ang museum.

Wala prob kung mag ulan kay pwede ra magamit ang halls. Ila ra i-open. Nice ang garden basta lang maayo sad ang panahon. Sayang lang sa amo wedding kay nag ulan gyud.

Hope this would help the future brides and grooms. Good Luck ninyo~

this is the entrance to the garden

kani kay sa entrance hall ni where we had our program

11.    Advertisement

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 435051525354555663 ... LastLast