Thumbs up Home Based Admin Assistant in SEO Company

Excellent spoken and written English required.

Job Description For Admin Assistant to Account Manager in an SEO Company!

Position Overview:
    * Home based Admin Assistant position
    * Administration tasks such as reports, data analysis, keyword research, web development.
    * Responsible for creating reports to be sent to clients by using internal programs, with extreme accuracy and to deadline
    * Creating questionnaires, proposals, report and sales materials
    * Other admin duties as required by Account Management and Sales Teams
    * Responsible for creating the online marketing strategy for each client and overseeing the plan implementation throughout the client's business cycle.
    * Full time work, 40 hour per week role, start asap!
    * Work hours are 7am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
    * All communication will be through Skype and internet.

*****Please note: This job is specifically designed to train you to progress into Account Management, so only apply if you want to progress within the company*****

Company Overview:
    We are a growing online marketing company based in Australia specializing delivering high search engine rankings to our clients for particular search keywords.
    Our clients are small to medium businesses in Australia and the USA wanting an online presence and gain customers through the internet by increased rankings in Google.

Candidate requirements: (Only apply if you have the ALL the requirements below)
    * Minimum 2 years admin experience in ADVERTISING, MEDIA SALES or ONLINE MARKETING (PPC/SEO) industry
    * Flawless grasp and understanding of written and spoken English, with able to write professionally as well write with a conversational tone.
    * Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
    * Attention to detail
    * Strategic thinker
    * Strong computer literacy and administration skills including Word, Excel, Adobe Professional and Internet savvy
    * Must be willing to do what it takes to meet deadlines, under pressure with minimal supervision
    * Extremely organised and able to manage multiple activities and projects simultaneously
    * Most importantly - Honest and reliable.

Technical Requirements:
    * Must have Word, Excel and Adobe Professional
    * A fast broadband internet connection, reliable computer and Skype account and headset with mic
    * Quiet and distraction free work space

Desirable requirements:
    * Previous SEO/Online Marketing/PPC exposure
    * A sound understanding of American or Australian culture

Job Benefits:
    * Opportunities for promotion and career progression into Account Management position within short term
    * Ability to work from home
    * Competitive salary
    * Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicant so you are able to do the job independently
    * Be part of a growing company
    * Open and flexible management
    * Strong supportive team
    * Stable company with job security

To apply, send to the email below
    * A cover letter that addresses and highlights your relevant experience
    * Your resume
    * accounts@quantumlinx.com

Salary:
    P15,000-P20,000 per month negotiable

Hi Goodmorning

Im interested regarding the job, i have experience what your looking for, i've been executive secretary of vice president and i am doing multitasking such accounting, data entry, marketing, and clerical works...my was working before in marketing company so its hard for me handling people and doing administrative works...as of now im in the real state as partime.... anyway im graduated as bachelor of Science and information technology, so regarding computers im assure im good for that... beside i had internet at home so its easy for me to work with you...if you dont mind can i have your email address so that i can send to you my full information... thank you, hoping for your response....

Admin Assistant for a year, Telesales rep for a year....

Experience in sales and marketing, clerical works, bookkeeping....

Do I qualified?

for those who think they are qualified. Just send directly your resume and application letter to the email address provided accounts@quantumlinx.com. I'm just helping for a friend in australia. You could earn big just working from the comfort of your home if you have what they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethelyana View Post

yes it is.. coz you will be working directly to an australian company.

I'm interested. I have been working for 11 years now in various position, flexible, versatile person. I can easily adjust to different time of work. I'm computer literate too.

@mj2....Does the company accept part time job? I have an experience being an SEO just Pm me if they are so that I will email to them my resume. Thank you.

up for this!

10.    Advertisement