Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Asa nindot e deposit ang dollar?

mga bros. n sis...

asa nindot e depost ang dollar karn?unsay best bank na gamay ra ang bank charges og naay magpadala gkan abroad? pls posts ur suggestions...thnx in advance...

I don't know the bank charges but we do have dollar account sa BDO. Try to ask daw SM branch.

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha79 View Post
    mga bros. n sis...

asa nindot e depost ang dollar karn?unsay best bank na gamay ra ang bank charges og naay magpadala gkan abroad? pls posts ur suggestions...thnx in advance...
    di man mo charge ang banko from money received overseas......ang i consider lang nimo is asa nga bangko nga higher ang exchange rate kay ana ra mo vary sila, pero in most cases few cents lang difference, based on experienced , ok sa metrobank and PNB kay naa man ni sila offices abroad. Basta ayaw lng thru western union or moneygram kay gamay ra abuton sa imo money. option lng ni sila kon express gyod ang needs. instant nuon ni sila while banks take 2 to 4 banking days

@dhongskee
    Why man gamay abuton sa western union? Please explain kay naa baya expected money thru WU.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aylen View Post
    @dhongskee
    Why man gamay abuton sa western union? Please explain kay naa baya expected money thru WU.
    Thanks!

Sad but true........(morag rocker ang dating) WU being a major player in the money wire transfer industry continue preying on low income immigrants of color and race here and overseas taking advantage of its popularity, maski sa pilipinas daghan kaayo sila ug establishment plus way kuti wen it comes to identification requirement forcing people to hire their services despite its predatory fee gouging and low exchange rates. Individual money tranfer will cost only 5 dollars dropping to 3.27 dollars for the second and subsequent transaction yet they are charging customer 20 dollars the least and up to 300 dollars for principal amounting to 7000 dollars sa akong experience lang ha....i'd been using their services before. But now sa banks na ko, 8 dollars ra ang charge and up to 1000 dollars na ni nga rate ang pinaka dako nga charge nila nako is 17 when i sent 2500 dollars.

Double jeopardy ni ila systema, dako ang charges pag send unya gamay ang exchange rates sa receiver.

naa jud bank charges...like for example...naay magpadala nko $3000 kuhaan sa bank og $8..dli jud kompleto ang makuha nko...thanks sa inyo infos...

naa jud bank charges...like for example...naay magpadala nko $3000 kuhaan sa bank og $8..dli jud kompleto ang makuha nko...thanks sa inyo infos...
    u got me wrong dear......ang sender lang maoy mo bayad sa charge. depende ra niya kon ang 3000 is including or excluding charges ba pagpadala niya

gudpm. i would suggest that please used money gram in sending money to the phils. the last time i know sending money from U.S to phils it would only cost for the sender 2 dollars bt that was yr 2006. just inquire. i hope its still the same. i gues there is money gram outside sm city cebu near mabolo police station

open a checking account in the states...

then let the one who's gonna receive money from you here in the PI open a dollar account--i suggest BPI...

now, sign some blank checks, say 20 pieces, and mail VIA A SAFE & RELIABLE courier to your counterpart here in the country...each time he/she needs money, he/she would have to give you a call asking for the amount he/she needs, then deposit that amount into your account...then, he/she would write that amount in the blank check, deposit it in his/her dollar account, and withdraw it later--pwede withdraw as you deposit, that's what i do...

although kailangan naay back-up daan na $500-$1000 dollars iyang account, kay sometimes, it would take a few days for the amount to be transfered from your account to the local account

pero ang best na depositan ug dollars--and any other form of money--would be in investments...

and the 'bestest' would be in charity...hehehe

barato nana $8 dollars for sending $3000

that is less than 3% of the total amount...

payts nana

may i know what bank is that that is cheaper than what i am being charged now
    Last edited by ajol; 07-21-2008 at 11:51 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast