Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Calling all Istoryans nga naay Cashflow 101 Boardgame

Hello Fellow Istoryans...

Kinsay naay Cashflow 101 Boardgame ninyo diri I read one of the posts here regarding a Business Workshop using the Cashflow 101 Boardgame... Maybe we can do a similar event here in Cebu. Kindly check their website, CreateAbundance 2020 Business Community , to see what they offer... Naa koy boardgame diri, actually sa ako ning brother, and I was thinking, instead of inviting friends over nga isa ra ang boardgame, why not do what these guys are doing sa Create Abundance Let's put our boardgames to it's ultimate purpose... To teach people how to get out of the rat race in a fun way... One venue and several boardgames. Para after each game, everybody can share what they can share, either learnings or tips...

Bro smurky, maybe we can tie this up with the EYEBIZ...

Actually, ni-PM nako sa nag-post sa kadtong Business Workshop, pero wla pa ni-reply kay several hours ago pa man nako siya na PM... hehe

What you think guys

@honey2723 do u have plans to sell ur cashflow 101 boardgame? if yes just pm me so we can negotiate... but if not up nalang ko ani nga thread thanks

hi honey2723,

i support your idea regarding this. i hope that this can be done in one of our activities sa corporation g set up ni smurky .

suggested format:

I. Networking/Business advertising
    II. Board game
    III. Learnings

i suggest na a registration fee : assuming Php 300 registration

25 % ( 75 php x no of persons ) goes to the owners of the board game
    25 % ( 75 php /person ) goes for snacks
    15 % ( 45 php x no of person ) goes for venue
    25 % (75 php x no of persons php ) goes for the corporation (earning)
    5 % ( 10 php x no of persons) goes for the facilitator

Many really wants to play the game....even guro we do it twice a month..many will join...hope many will support this...

oi cashflow 101 boardgame! dili ba ni kang robert kawasaki, author sa rich dad, poor dad??

unsaon man na pag play? hehehe no earth ko ana dah pero kung makalingaw ok ra!

asa man ta palit ani?

hello...

@chenggay, I can't sell the boardgame coz it's not mine... hehe it's my bros. And I don't want him to sell it also coz it's really useful. I can consider this an asset pud. But if he wants to sell it, then I can't stop him. Pero wala may feedback that he plans to sell it... hehe

@jabez_rmc,

You're suggestion is highly appreciated. Actually, nagka-sturya nami ni smurky about ani before, like incorporating this as one of the activities sa eyebiz... we just have to set a sched for this kay dili man gud pwede i-singit ra ang activity. This is a 3-4 hr game so, kinahanglan naka-mind set na ang mga people nga madugay-dugay jud ni.

@watchout09 yup! kang robert kiyosaki ni nga boardgame... have you played it

@vienabyam have you played monopoly boardgame Well, I haven't. hehe but some people say that it's similar to monopoly but much more. Dili ra man gud real estate ang focus niya. Daghan. From real estate to businesses to buying and selling shares to handling your cashflow to handling debts. It's basically learning how to manage your cashflow in a fun environment... Bale hands-on learning thru play money pero it will reflect your personal strategy when it comes to money... I assure you, as a Finance Educator myself, this is one way of teaching people on how to handle their hard-earned money the fun way...

@oninrocks as far as I know and seen diri, sa gawas ra ni cya available. this is not available locally. And since considered asset cya, ubay2x pud ang investment ani... that's why ang uban kay ipa-rent ang boardgame kay worth it ra ang learnings 100x kung i-associate nimo sa gipa-bayad sa owners. Come to think of it, asa man imoha? Mu-pay ka ug around P10K to have a boardgame of your own, but you get to play it kung naay laing players lang. Dili man cya effective if ikaw ra isa... hehe Or you pay a certain amount, i.e P300 as per jabez, then you get to play with others, learn as you play and share with others Ako man gali mismo nga akoy nag-hold sa boardgame sa akong bro, i tried to invite some of my close friends to play it (FOR FREE!), but then since wala sila kahabaw what kind of opportunity ang gi-offer sa ilaha, dili sila muduwa coz they think it's just a silly board game. To those nga naka-try ug duwa, maka-sulti ko nga affected sila sa boardgame after the game...

so when man ang duwa ani? interested ko ani da...

naa may pc based ani nga game. naay cashflow 101 ug cashflow 202. ganahan ko sa cashflow 202 kay mas daghan ang investment vehicles. apil na unsaon pag duwa sa stock market ug about mutual funds. you can download the game for free sa internet, e search lng.

yes, naa pud koy copy sa e-game but unfortunately, dili cya mu-run sa akong laptop... i don't know why, thou... pero sige lang, naa man ang boardgame... hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast