Default Can anybody help me get a credit card?

I'm a freelance web developer and I make more than 1M a year. Can anybody help me get a CC?

Blog Entries
    ​impossible nga wa kay credit card , one million imong kwarta .

BDO can help you,
    try depositing your earnings there,
    and automatically they will offer credit cards for you.

barog barong lang sa mall, naa lagi mohagad nimo ug cc....but better invest your money....

TS the best thing that you could do is to go to a bank, they'd be happy to assist you.

Kulang akong requirements mao na nangita ko ug motabang sa akoa para mag-process sa lahat ng requirements.

pera ang requirement. you should know that. punta ka any bank, try mo sa Metrobank. tell them na you want to have credit card. they'll ask you to deposit a certain sum as collateral. what they'll do is put the money on time deposit. 2 days lang andyan na yung card. the collateral is the amount you deposit. sa tingin ko wala ka naman ata prob dyan kasi your a millionaire. i'm not earning million a year, but i have 3 credit card, hapit na expire yung 2 but i never used them. bank lang nag-send sa akin nyan.

Anybody who has a proof of income to present is qualified for credit card but in your case I don't know if how you're going to present your earnings. Just try to consult it to the expert. Lol

Just approach any bank TS, for sure ang process ana kay di lisod.
    If you are indeed earning at least a million in a month, dali ra kaayo ka magkacredit card ana.
    Mas sayun ang pagcomply sa credit card requirements kaysa sa pag earn ug at least 1M in a month. LOL!

Ani nalang TS, since dako ka income yearly. E-deposit imong kwarta sa mga leading banks (BDO. Metrobank, BPI) imposibly kaayo walay mo offer nimo labi na mo deposit ka at least 200k per account. Patulga imong kwarta within 3 months.

Update this thread if walay mahitabo

11.    Advertisement