Page 1 of 97 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED: Do You Want U.S. Statehood For the Philippines?

The philippines is among the many poverty torn nations that support America’s Iraqi liberation. Prez. Arroyo wants to help out further by offering air space and refueling stops for american war planes. i propose we go one step further. i suggest we send more young filipinas to kuwait to 'service' the young American soldiers fighting the war. this will help our American allies relieve their stress in the time of war, plus we can use this Philippines 'military aid' as an advertisement to the US to return to our islands. they use to love our islands because of the girlie bars in Subic and Clark. but sadly, the non-appreciative leftists drove our friends away. We owe the americans this 'military aid' and we need them to come back. we are only simple filipinos and we cannot run our country. we are not as smart as the Americans. so, i say let's please our American allies by sending them our best resource--the Filipina. i fondly remember when Americans called our women, 'little brown f*cking machines'. and I was their faithful 'little brown brother'. i hope the iraqis will just put down their weapons and stop resisting. the americans will liberate them. if they have to kill every single iraqi to liberate them, they will succeed. the Americans are a smart and determined people. unlike us stupid filipinos. Just like when they liberated vietnam 30 yrs ago. And our country a century ago. They killed thousands of filipinos, but it was for our liberation. For our own good. They also liberated us from the japanese. I feel such a huge debt of gratitude. when they ‘experience’ our young women again, if we send them to kuwait, they will remember our poor islands. The americans will return and save us from ourselves. I don’t care if they take our natural resources and exploit us for cheap labor. The americans have always cared for us for more than a century now. They will go to mindanao and rescue us from our worst nightmare. Then they’ll have another base to keep the muslims from ever progressing. And then we’ll be safe. With the americans in our country, we’ll be happy. And again, they will call me ‘little brown brother’. And they will call my sisters, ‘little brown f*cking machines’. The proud filipino nationalists just don’t understand that the americans don’t really mean anything bad when they call us these names, it’s just the way they say they love us filipinos. So, as soon as the Iraqis stop resisting their own liberation, I hope prez. Arroyo will invite our american friends back to our country. So, they may have fun again. And we will serve them and make them happy. Godbless America!!!

Default America, Please Liberate Us Too !!!

America, Please Liberate Us Too !!! We Filipinos Promise Not to Resist Like The Iraqis. We have Always been Good and Obedient to You. Please Liberate Us?

I don't know what to make of your hm.. ****id ideas mental slave. I think you're on the wrong side of your sanity.

We're on the same side bong. hehe..

Default Re: America, Please Liberate Us Too !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mental slave
    The philippines is among the many poverty torn nations that support America’s Iraqi liberation. Prez. Arroyo wants to help out further by offering air space and refueling stops for american war planes. i propose we go one step further. i suggest we send more young filipinas to kuwait to 'service' the young American soldiers fighting the war. this will help our American allies relieve their stress in the time of war, plus we can use this Philippines 'military aid' as an advertisement to the US to return to our islands. they use to love our islands because of the girlie bars in Subic and Clark. but sadly, the non-appreciative leftists drove our friends away. We owe the americans this 'military aid' and we need them to come back. we are only simple filipinos and we cannot run our country. we are not as smart as the Americans. so, i say let's please our American allies by sending them our best resource--the Filipina. i fondly remember when Americans called our women, 'little brown f*cking machines'. and I was their faithful 'little brown brother'. i hope the iraqis will just put down their weapons and stop resisting. the americans will liberate them. if they have to kill every single iraqi to liberate them, they will succeed. the Americans are a smart and determined people. unlike us stupid filipinos. Just like when they liberated vietnam 30 yrs ago. And our country a century ago. They killed thousands of filipinos, but it was for our liberation. For our own good. They also liberated us from the japanese. I feel such a huge debt of gratitude. when they ‘experience’ our young women again, if we send them to kuwait, they will remember our poor islands. The americans will return and save us from ourselves. I don’t care if they take our natural resources and exploit us for cheap labor. The americans have always cared for us for more than a century now. They will go to mindanao and rescue us from our worst nightmare. Then they’ll have another base to keep the muslims from ever progressing. And then we’ll be safe. With the americans in our country, we’ll be happy. And again, they will call me ‘little brown brother’. And they will call my sisters, ‘little brown f*cking machines’. The proud filipino nationalists just don’t understand that the americans don’t really mean anything bad when they call us these names, it’s just the way they say they love us filipinos. So, as soon as the Iraqis stop resisting their own liberation, I hope prez. Arroyo will invite our american friends back to our country. So, they may have fun again. And we will serve them and make them happy. Godbless America!!!

Funny. Absolutely funny!!! I just hope you're not some crazy terrorist out to sabotage my little *** tour in the Philippines. I'm not hurting anyone. And I'm helping your economy. But, most importantly I'm having Fun. So, you can be anti-American, but please don't resort to Violence.

Thanks, Mental... We needed to read that post. It's definitely a wake up call. Colonial Mentality is the worst form of mental sickness. It is very contagious and easiest to rationalize as reasonable thought. It is a humiliation of the soul which is so subtle, that those who suffer from this sickness do not realize they have fallen victim to it. Please keep writing with your peculiar style of waking. And thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    We're on the same side bong. hehe..
    OT: you guys always do

paalezzzz......

bush: says we will liberate phil. only cebu coz', cebu had many macho guys..

OT: pag nursing na lang mo oi.. para larga america and behold you are liberated!!!

US really sucks....

maypa mag rebelde ko kaysa mag pa liberate sa kano...unsa na sila ginoo kay sila mag liberate??

suck US

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 97 123411 ... LastLast