Default Garage Sale - 2015

Hi guys. I have a bunch of random stuff that I'm trying to get rid of because I'm moving away and I can't bring all of them with me. Every item is described as accurately as I can. For questions, don't hesitate to text me at 09223524612 and I will get back to you ASAP. No calls though as I'm usually out of the house. Prices are negotiable as long as your offer is reasonable. Thanks.

For the books:
    1. Fift Shades of Grey (paperback) - Php 150.00
    2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (hardbound) - Php 500.00 (Or will trade this for the paperback one. I have the complete series but the OC in me can't get over the fact that all of them are in paperback edition while this one stands out like a sore thumb. This is covered with plastic, with no markings, names, etc. whatsoever.)
    3. Nikon D5000 - Php 500.00 (Another reason for selling this is because my Nikon D5000 camera is dead so I won't be using this anymore.) - THIS IS A BOOK. NOT THE CAMERA ITSELF.
    4. MSA Civil Service Review (2011 Ed.) - Php 175.00 (I'm done with my CS exam and so did my brother and cousins so this book would be better off to someone who needs a reviewer for the CSE.)

For the bags

Pale Stripes - Php 500.00, Brand: Kimbel, Description: This was my Mom's. Result of impulse buying.

Vintage Kiss - Php 450.00, Brand: Kimbel, Description: Seldom used. W/ unused shoulder straps.

Netbook Bag - Php 100.00, Brand: CDR-King, Description: Never been used.

Olive Paint - Php 400.00, Brand: Cose, Description: Used once. In very good condition.

Purple Girl - Php 450.00, Brand: xxx, Description: Used once or twice. In very good condition.

For meet-ups, please text me for the schedule. I do meet-ups either in SM or Shopwise.
    Last edited by blushing_siren; 01-12-2015 at 03:31 AM. Reason: additional pictures

meet-up tomorrow, around 5:30PM at Ayala.. text me at 09223524612.. see you!

4.    Advertisement