Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default What's the best thing to do with your 13th month pay?

I have been thinking what's the best thing to do with my 13th month pay. I want to have a passive income like having a small business perhaps pero wala koy mahuna hunaan for now na business. On the other hand, i'm thinking na i-invest nako ang money sa Mutual Funds or EIP...Kamo guys what do you think?
    Please share your thoughts..thanks.

i deposit lang na sa imong bank account brad samtang wala pa ka idea unsaon pagpalambo imong kwarta. maau pa ka da naay dugang kinitaan pa burger naman dyan

looking forward to this also..heheheheh

puhon puhon basta mokita na ta..hahaha. ngita sa ta ug way.

share your thoughts guys kung unsay maayo sa tan aw ninyo na padulngan sa 13th month pay na madawat this coming december....

Quote Originally Posted by the argonaut View Post
    I have been thinking what's the best thing to do with my 13th month pay. I want to have a passive income like having a small business perhaps pero wala koy mahuna hunaan for now na business. On the other hand, i'm thinking na i-invest nako ang money sa Mutual Funds or EIP...Kamo guys what do you think?
    Please share your thoughts..thanks.
    May I suggest?

It would be better nga mag-open ka ug mutual fund bro (5k ra ang opening then use cost averaging sa remaining nimo nga 13th month, meaning if naa pa ka 10k sa imo 13th month, pwede na nimo i-cost averaging, 1k ra man ang minimum per additional investment). However, since mahurot man gyud ang 13th month di ba? aron ma-maximize nimo imo investments, mas maayo unta nga mag discipline pud ka ug save (1k or greater) sa imo mga next salary para maka additional ka ug invest sa imo existing mutual fund.

Actually bro, the decision depends on you. I also do not recommend nga ihurot nimo imo 13th month sa investment, anyway, nahan man pud ka mag enjoy sa imo 13th month di ba? Pwede man pud 70/30, 70% goes on into investment, 30% goes on into personal needs. But if decided ka nga imo i-invest gyud tanan to maximize returns, why not, di ba? Taas baya ron ang investor's confidence diri sa Pinas.

You can PM me bro if you need inputs from me about mutual funds, and other investment vehicles or even EIP in Citiseconline. But always remember that we're just here to guide and suggest, in the end, the decision is still in your hands.

Just a hint in investing:

If someone would like to invest, the investment doesn't have to be just a "mere investment", there has to be reason why you want to invest; and that reason shall be your basis of how risk-taker you are and what will be your expected rate of return. Always remember that the investment vehicle (where you should be investing in) is just the end part of the process. It serves as your options as to where you will be putting your investment which totally depends on your level of risk and your expected rate of return.

@compumaster

bro, pde pa send ug info on how to start ug open ug mutual fund? ug kung unsa ni cya? sorry la jd ko idea ana but i want to learn

start ug small na business bro or invest sa mutual funds

first palit ko lechon de leche for xmas or new year... the rest.. il put in on the stock market.. since nag start naman ko.. hehe.. then next year Loan pud ko para pang puno sa stock market.. kay walay interest ang loan sa amoang gi trabahuan..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast