Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up How can I stop begging for more when I have enough?

Guys help me!!! I'm so obsessed with material things, I mean I already have enough but I'm begging for more! I don't know how to stop it I even try my soothing words but it won't help.... please help me please! I'm begging you!!!

is this a joke?

If I were joking I would find myself stupid!!! What kind of world are you living, think-everyone-is-joking world? So lame!!!!

^^ because you posted this in a HUMOR SECTION...

isn't that obvious? you should have posted this query in General Discussion..

anyways, how to stop? burn all your credit cards, donate your money and things to the orphans.

bcoz IDK where to put this kind of discussion, I'm a newbie here so I'm in I-DON'T-KNOW-WHERE-TO-POST crisis! Well you also have a point in donating all my things in the Orphans, thanks by the way for the unpleasant comment!...

i think it's common sense that the posts in this section are meant to humor us. try posting in the general discussions section if answers are what you need

Quote Originally Posted by -supernovas- View Post
    bcoz IDK where to put this kind of discussion, I'm a newbie here so I'm in I-DON'T-KNOW-WHERE-TO-POST crisis!
    you should have read the forum rules first.
    unless you wanna turn this issue into a laughing matter.

I'm not really fund of reading!!! and FYI did you read it too? and if you did. Really?

Oh! I know where to post this forum now! thanks for the comment though, and if ever you'll mess up with me, try to say this to yourself "I'M A BITCH AND THAT'S IT!" peace out home dog!

u should be contented...come to think of it, daghan tao nga walang wala gyud ur lucky enough coz ur so blessed.. think of the future.. this is a kaleidoscope world langga...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast