Page 715 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 705712713714715716717718725 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    How sure are you federalism is the solution? There wasn't even a research done before

- - - Updated - - -

On the same note, why federalism doesn't work. Dynasties will lord over each localities/provinces and will not be easily monitored, no policing and transparency.
    Tanang butang naa pros and cons. its only choosing the best option or the lesser evil. As for why federalism wont work, ask your self first why it would.

Ato mindset sige as pinoy is to think about the negative.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostie2472 View Post
    How do you see it man diay? Just to be clear what you are talking about. Are you talking about his agendas? I agree with it and will love it if he will do it. Rid the philippines of unwanted individuals.

Why do you think what he is promising is a 'hit' sa mga pinoy? Because it is a reality and he is offering the most logical and attainable solution. Daan naman siya nag ingon nga 'if you do not like it, do not vote for me.' Pero ngano naa man gihapon mo butar niya? Remember, most or majority of these people rooting for DU30 are not like the previous voters nga low income people, kanang mga naa sa skwaters are (no offence intented) ug kanang dili mga makahot. There are plenty of 'well off' people as well. Makita man gani nimo sa ilang sakyanan ang stickers. I'm talking about the 'well informed' people, dili lang ko mo gamit ug 'educated' kay stereotype ra kaayo. But you know what I mean.
    At first I thought DU30's intentions were okay, looking at Davao is a sign of how well he did, but that doesn't mean his ways is gonna work well for the country as a whole, and I heard in Davao only small time criminals are being executed, never did I hear big time drug lords killed etc.

Yes I am well-aware that there are alot of well-informed people rooting for DU30

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    he's not dividing us bro. he's uniting Muslims and Christians. The problem is not "us", not the masses. We don't hate the people who are above us just because they are smarter or what.. In fact, we don't hate them at all. You got it all wrong. It's them that hate us, because we are starting to fight back, people are starting to vote smarter and use their brains. People are now choosing someone who we think can bring change because change is something that we need not tomorrow, not next year, but NOW. if you don't like change, go ahead and vote for Mar. That same person who would always prioritize politics over what the people really need. I used to be a Mar supporter but he lost me at the Yolanda incident. We all know what he did. We all know what he said. And we all know what he could have done... So if you still like him. Go vote for him. But the majority has decided. No more politicians who are running for office for mere self interests. And man.. to be honest, I just can't have another TRAPO leader. Most especially someone whose wife is a Maid Beater. I just can't have that as our first lady.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdy2...ature=youtu.be

Personally I don't find this video offensive kay bisaya man ko, I find this really funny

but how is he uniting us and our muslim brothers?

Blog Entries
    I heard in Davao only small time criminals are being executed, never did I hear big time drug lords killed etc.
    Has there been confirm report of big time criminals / drug lords still operating on Davao bro?

His net doesn't only catch the big fish dude, also the small ones. Alangan naman pasagdan niya ang mga small fish kay mangita siya ug big fish is wala nay big fish makuha?

- - - Updated - - -

Abut how is he uniting us and our muslim brothers?
    Kinsa ang current elected officials nga naka pa sign ug cease fire sa mga rebelde sa Mindanao bro..? Kinsa? Name one.

Let's give it a try, if dili mo work, aw, balik ta sa kanal. If mo work, aw, maayo.
    This is a very irresponsible and narrow sighted idea. Different forms of government has been here for thousands of years and are thoroughly studied. Di na kinahanglan machamba-chamba pa, the only form of government that consistently better is parliamentary system.

Has there been confirm report of big time criminals / drug lords still operating on Davao bro?

His net doesn't only catch the big fish dude, also the small ones. Alangan naman pasagdan niya ang mga small fish kay mangita siya ug big fish is wala nay big fish makuha?

- - - Updated - - -

Kinsa ang current elected officials nga naka pa sign ug cease fire sa mga rebelde sa Mindanao bro..? Kinsa? Name one.
    I can't name one, but if Mindanao sees DU30 a solution to their problem, nganu accoring to a friend of mine from Mindanao, kusog man si Binay sa ilaha?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katulz View Post
    This is a very irresponsible and narrow sighted idea. Different forms of government has been here for thousands of years and are thoroughly studied. Di na kinahanglan machamba-chamba pa, the only form of government that consistently better is parliamentary system.
    I'm talking about the Philippine government bro. Ngano na abot man ka ug thousands of years.. So, if 'defferent forms of government has been here for thousands of years' ngano man hadlok man ka ug federalism? You think the current system is the best system sa kaban? Mo reklamo kaha ang mga tao sa pinas if naka uyon sila sa system nato?

Na notice ni ninyo tanan? I 100% agree with this post from PDI.

When Filipinos step on foreign soil to begin their new life as an OFW in a first-world country, they start behaving differently. They begin to follow every rule to the letter; they start to act courteously to all and not cause any inconvenience to neighbors. They are cautious and conscious of the fact that they are being watched. This is how it will feel under a Lee Kuan Yew-like (Pseudo-Martial) administration which will be enforced by Duterte. Imagine not being able to smoke in public, drive like a madman, or light up your firecracker on New Year’s eve. Giving up some liberties in exchange for order and safety for the common good will be a hard pill to swallow for many spoiled-brat Filipinos accustomed to Yellow pee-anywhere-you-want democracy. But this is what you asked for right? Becoming a country like Singapore (clean, orderly, disciplined) has its price.

ahaha guys, dont quarrel na, People are just exercising their rights in a DEMOCRATIC country. and that is VOTING for SOMEONE they WANT. NO NEED na to DEMONIZE each other's choices. cause at the END of the DAY, the MAJORITY will WIN. That's being DEMOCRATIC.

If you dictate others who not to or to vote for, you are depriving them of their freedom this DEMOCRATIC country offers them.

Blog Entries
    I can't name one, but if Mindanao sees DU30 a solution to their problem, nganu c Binay may kusog didto?
    Si Binay kusog sa Mindanao? Source please. Kanang official ha.

I can't name one, but if Mindanao sees DU30 a solution to their problem, nganu accoring to a friend of mine from Mindanao, kusog man si Binay sa ilaha?
    Beg to disagree, hahaha, its DU30 in mindanao and RoRo. Some Binay but not majority

Reason:
    Im from Mindanao
    The mindanao people shunned because of how the MEDIA demonized our region.

11.    Advertisement