Default software that would get computer Hardware Specs and its serial numbers

hi anybody here who can suggest me the best software that would get all hardware parts of a computer, its name , and corresponding serial numbers, coz I'm having an inventory listing on pc parts of every computer unit.....

thanks

Default Re: software that would get computer Hardware Specs and its serial numbers

Lisod siguro detection of hardware serial nos. , some software nos. puede pa. Try Everest or Microscope

Default Re: software that would get computer Hardware Specs and its serial numbers

i've tried already everest pero dili man tanan ma kuha niya na serial numbers....i will try later ana microscope...thank bro..

bro try to use belarc advisor version 7.0 or higher, this is the so call personal PC audit software.
    you can download it here: http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

hope this will help you... good luck!

5.    Advertisement