Page 1 of 63 123411 ... LastLast

Default What made you join istorya.net?

What made you join istorya.net?

Ako k naa ko gi-baligya... A friend told me to sell it here...

Kamo?

Default Re: What made you join istorya.net?

just for fun , then naa sad ko lesson makuha, for freinds sad diay..then ako ra ni xa nadiscover, naa koy gisearch na bisrock song

a very close frend of mine told me bout this coz durin dat time was lookin for a car and a house n lot nd dat was it,

i ended up posting,replying threads and till now am enjoying it alot.

peace of mind and i can express my negative feelings in this site and not only negative feelings and i can also express my idea.

i sold some items before, then eventually, i got new friends and starting to post like theres no tomorrow.. its an addiction.hehe

naa ko gipangita nga electronic IC's, then my sis told me to post my querry here..saonz kadugayan na lingaw man ko oi..

nakakita ko ug thread about sa BSA raid sa mga i-cafe ug mga companies using pirated softwares... nagparegister dayon ko para makakuha ug daghan info about sa mga raids...
    dayon namaligya ko ug daghan nako na-learn dinhi labi na sa PC's
    daghan sad ko nakit-an mga pics sa mga chicks

I bumped in to this website while I was browsing in the internet about two years ago. I been enjoying my stay ever since. I know that I am one of the few older members here in istorya, I'm talking about my age, of course.. but this doesn't stop me for having fun and feel at home everytime I'm here. I always feel the sense of belongings and so happy to be a part of the group where there is friendship and understanding. I value these things very much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by junenine
    I bumped in to this website while I was browsing in the internet about two years ago. I been enjoying my stay ever since. I know that I am one of the few older members here in istorya, I'm talking about my age, of course.. but this doesn't stop me for having fun and feel at home everytime I'm here. I always feel the sense of belongings and so happy to be a part of the group where there is friendship and understanding. I value these things very much.
    We are also glad we have a wonderful person like you ate june! ^_^
    -------------------------------

What made me join? could've been who made me join. i wasn't into forums that time and istorya was only a few months old then. when i ran out of things to do on the net, games to play, i thought i've gotta try this site. Anyways, some of my schoolmates were members so why not? well, it was interesting. VERY interesting.

my membership here is almost as old as the site. i gues that pretty much explains why i can call myself a real Certified iStorya.net Addict.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

nalingaw ko ngari...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 63 123411 ... LastLast