Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default who's selling Dell Flat Panel LCD monitor?

Kinsa namaligya ani diri sa cebu Dell ultrasharp Flat Panel 24" LCD monitor widescreen??

Default Re: who's selling Dell Flat Panel LCD monitor?

Just call MDi(local Dell Distributor) at 2332-MDi(2332-634). look for gideon.

thanks dude...

would you guys know how much na siya here in cebu?

walay ila... tsk tsk tsk... ang 19 inch nila 40k plus... palabi pud ug price...

see thats the problem with ppl here mahal gyud kaayo if it was only fairly priced ppl would buy. i was just wondering coz im using a dell 20"wide that i got for $550 and wanted a second one and would have bought it here if it wasnt too expensive

Do you have to absolutely get a "Dell" LCD? Dell typically "labels" LCDs and it has gotten monitors from Samsung, Philips, etc. in the past. There's mention of additional filters and what not, but often, I suspect the Dell logo only applies to the label and not the hardware itself. Why don't you spec out a comparable monitor from the other manufacturers of note? Just a suggestion.

hey there did that before was using a 17inch samsung and a 17 inch LG kinda looked funny on the table and the way the screen looks dili the same one was brighter nga dili ma-apas sa control to make the same. and since i already have a dell i was thinking of getting the same one nalang thanks tho i know daghan okey na brands sad here na mai ug price sayang lagi got the one i had on-sale last xmas was gona get it last week on the dell site again but at $395 nalang ta when i went back it was $500+ na was just hopefull i gues that since barato there it might also have been barato here hehehe i gues no such luck

What were the specs of the Samsung and the LG? Were they comparable in terms of native resolution, response time, brightness, viewing angle, and contrast ratio? They could have been the same monitor size but could very well have different specs. Even if the response time (12 ms vs 16 ms), native resolution (1920 x 1080 vs 1920 x 1200 pix), and brightness (max 95.4 cd/m^2 vs 500 cd/m^2) are off by a few or more numbers, you will end up with a funny comparison with both on the table (especially if you have a multi-monitor setup). I think the bottomline here is that some same-sized LCD monitors are more expensive than others because the specs are a whole lot better (i.e., faster response time, brighter, better viewing angles). If you are shopping around for substitute for your current Dell LCD, I suggest you look at others with better or comparable specs and not the price.

yupyup i figured that out the hard way thats y i sold them nah i found my monitor i was just wondering if the price was even close to the US but no such luck so i decided to order the exact same one from the dell site preaty happy with this monitor its suppose to be using the exact same lcd as the apple ones so probably save up for a third one in a few months hard to beat tho in terms of price. check it out its the dell 2005fpw got this one for $550 a few months ago and got the new one for only $440 definitly better than the old samsungs and LG i had. Â*

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast