Page 888 of 956 FirstFirst ... 878885886887888889890891898 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 9551

dili jud cya binoang..dito mi nagpuyo sauna sa likod sa coliseum..then new year's eve man to. so obviously, wala jud mga tawo atong higayuna. amo giitsaan ug pabuto ang music room kay mas kusog man ang buto kung mo echo..hehe..peace..den after few minutes lang naa na bitaw na nitukar nga music..pwerti jud namo panagan..

Apparently I was possessed when I was a kid. My big sis and I shared a bed. I was 8 at the time and it was bedtime. I went to sleep first while big sis was beside me still awake reading Archie comics. A few moments later I felt a commotion in the bed so I woke up. I saw sis running for the door. I was scared of ghosts when I was a kid and don't want to be alone during night time so my instinct was to come running for the door too. I was trying to catch up to her but she seems to be running away from me for some reason. She went to our parent's room and I came shortly after. Dad asked us what happened. Sis explained that I was floating a few feet off the bed while I was asleep--all while looking at me like I was the next coming of Satan. Some members of my family are ultra religious and kept eyeing me for the next couple of weeks after that.

Being a kid at that time I didn't understand all that unholy mumbo jumbo. Instead I thought I had innate super powers. I secretly felt like a badass. XD.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by igibouy View Post
    Apparently I was possessed when I was a kid. My big sis and I shared a bed. I was 8 at the time and it was bedtime. I went to sleep first while big sis was beside me still awake reading Archie comics. A few moments later I felt a commotion in the bed so I woke up. I saw sis running for the door. I was scared of ghosts when I was a kid and don't want to be alone during night time so my instinct was to come running for the door too. I was trying to catch up to her but she seems to be running away from me for some reason. She went to our parent's room and I came shortly after. Dad asked us what happened. Sis explained that I was floating a few feet off the bed while I was asleep--all while looking at me like I was the next coming of Satan. Some members of my family are ultra religious and kept eyeing me for the next couple of weeks after that.

Being a kid at that time I didn't understand all that unholy mumbo jumbo. Instead I thought I had innate super powers. I secretly felt like a badass. XD.
    woah. choyaa..
    wala kay something evil na feel
    ato during ato nga time boss?
    kay if wala man gani..

basin wala ka na possessed ato oy.

basin ni level up ka ato
    ug nana kay bag-ong skill na unlock!
    Last edited by 2nderemperror; 01-15-2016 at 12:23 AM.

Do ou guys have pictures>?

Quote Originally Posted by empire east View Post
    Do ou guys have pictures>?
    if you need pictures, there are pictures on the first posts i think, just re-read the whole thread, or if you like more pictures, you can look up on google...

suginli pa mi ninyo guys! pangtangtang sa duka. Thanks!

s amung scul i saw a guy wearing gray hoodie with no face through the mirror s CR. creepy kai kami ruh atu 2 s acung friend nag CR then acu ruh ang nka kita nia nga naa s likod. then another is sa 1st flr s amung scul jpun naai bata n babae ngbarug s isa s mga rooms didtu. then ang pinaka wierd kai acung mga friends mkita dw cu nla nga naa sa 3rd floor s amung scul s time nga naa cui class s 9th floor or 4th floor (which is impossible cu nla mkita sa 3rd floor that time)..

^ unsa ni nga school?

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    up lang....

Default MERGED: Your ghost/paranormal encounters/stories/pictures

among balay kay karaan na kaau mga 100yrs+ na kutob mo agi managan kay naa daw silay makit an nya dool pajud sa tabay nga karaan kaau! among gipaguba nya amo napod gihinay ug repair ang balay kay hasta kami mag tan aw sa balay antik kaau, ang akong gi pa repair kay ang room nako then 1st night nako tulog naigking ko kay naay nikagay nga bildo sa akong ulo dapit! mura gibusdakan ko samin ka ana ko nasuko guro kay gipang usab namo ang porma!! namalit podko cctv camera night vision para ug naa man gani ma record e share nako dri..) nalingaw podko read nimbwt kiting.) story pa more.))
    Last edited by liarsys; 08-30-2015 at 11:37 PM.

11.    Advertisement