Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

updates:

naka-come up ug 546k ang mga certain celebs para tabang bail out sa mga giprisong farmers.

on the minus side:

Kidapawan court refuses to dismiss case vs farmers | Inquirer News

Kin of slain young farmer flee from Kidapawan home
    Last edited by keen; 04-15-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Based on a news report from GMA through facebook, a Datu of a tribe that was involved was interviewed why his people went to the the rally.
    Unfortunately they were misled by protest organizers from the NPA that they would be given 1 sack of rice each.

To the Datu's words, they were not starving but who would pass up a free sack of rice especially when hardship was coming?
    Sa mga NPA, grabe ni take advantage sila sa farmers and gi aggravate nila ang situation.

I am not pro-government since I believe preemptive measures could have been taken to avoid such situations but do not take information from face value. NPA's are doing what they can to instill turmoil in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    Based on a news report from GMA through facebook, a Datu of a tribe that was involved was interviewed why his people went to the the rally.
    Unfortunately they were misled by protest organizers from the NPA that they would be given 1 sack of rice each.

To the Datu's words, they were not starving but who would pass up a free sack of rice especially when hardship was coming?
    Sa mga NPA, grabe ni take advantage sila sa farmers and gi aggravate nila ang situation.

I am not pro-government since I believe preemptive measures could have been taken to avoid such situations but do not take information from face value. NPA's are doing what they can to instill turmoil in our country.
    Yes tituod nga lisud situation sa mga farmers karon pero kadudahan jud to nga rally, imagine gigutom daw sila unya ang general public ila amongon?

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post

Kita sad ko ani na news. Gihimong instrumento sa political agenda sa mga komunista ang mga mag-sasaka. Kung naluoy sila sa kahimtang sa mga mag-sasaka ngano dili man sila mag himo ug pa-agi na maka dustribute ug pagkaon para nila? Ngano ipa rally pa man sa tungang adlaw? Pun-an pa jud sa mga pulis na kuwang sa training, diretso lang ug papusil. Wala usa gi-assess ang situation.

Quote Originally Posted by katulz View Post
    Yes tituod nga lisud situation sa mga farmers karon pero kadudahan jud to nga rally, imagine gigutom daw sila unya ang general public ila amongon?
    Based on the Datu's own words, they were even asked to bring plates kay na a daw kaon.
    Pinoy pa imo na pa gutom before free meal.
    Plus how would it look like maka kita ka ug poor looking farmers marching with plates and wala kaon dba?!

Honestly, our government needs a lot of help and certainly communists are still communists regardless asa ka mo tanaw.
    It's just frustrating looking at both the government and the rebels.

6.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678