Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    C.I.A. Premium Member sushikandi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BFF nako akong ex. Ok rami. Civil.

mura mig amaw sa akong guy best friend. kay mag compete pud mi. labi na sa knowledge, mag debate mi pirmi. usually about politics, about relationships, about cars, anything! haha

There are plenty of things u can learn from your girl bff. One is, if medyo bastos ka nga laki, she can make u feel sorry for being a jerk. You'll still be a jerk but that would depend on her tolerance of jerkness. When she says she loves you with ease, that means platonically. She may say that frequently over margaritas but still that doesn't change the meaning platonic. If u guys are alone in a romantic evening, that doesn't mean anything. If u guys happen to be drunk that same night, expect the unexpected.. pero bff ra gihapon mo unless both of u decided to be more than bff right after. If you're courting some other girl in school, your bff girl could either act weird or stupid(i still don't know what was she thinking that time..that was the dumbest sh!t she ever did). If they're having their period, it's either they throw tantrums directly at u or save it for someone else. Of course i'm referring to only one girl bff. Other girl bffs react differently.
    Last edited by pugak_79; 05-27-2010 at 04:24 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    ubay2 jud ang cons gikan s mga babae.. ubay2 sad ang pros gikan sa mga lalaki..

therefore: mas dali ma inlove ang gurLs deri.. ayeee some ra sad. wahehehe3
    depende kinsa lagi ma ig an sa pana ni kupido. tsk tsk tsk

but watever state we are into..
    still we should "VALUE" the people we called "BFF"
    Last edited by annerhexian; 05-27-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sHenZee03 View Post
    I find guys more comforting than girls as friends because they're blunt about their opinion...that's how my friends are. If you ask them for an honest opinion about something, I can always expect one from them. and when it comes to consoling during dark times, they're the best...they just give me a power hug and everything becomes fine again.

Agree...

ang ganahan nako sa bff nga lake, kung mu storya, way inhibitions. hehe. way emotions kaayo nga sagol kung mu advice. logical. straight to the point. blunt. haha habol pero makasamad. imagine the pain. bohaha and less likely to fake sympathy and emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by anjerika View Post
    ang ganahan nako sa bff nga lake, kung mu storya, way inhibitions. hehe. way emotions kaayo nga sagol kung mu advice. logical. straight to the point. blunt. haha habol pero makasamad. imagine the pain. bohaha and less likely to fake sympathy and emotions.
    nindot man jud nang bff na opposite sec kai mu.complement baya ila batasan sa ato

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    it will always to have a friend maybe it be a boy or a girl

as long as that person will be in ur side of joys or sorrows, pain or happiness
    and ur most worst part showed and yet - that person stayed as a friend and will always be..

there mite be no forever but then it is the moment of time.

charuz...

Quote Originally Posted by kolot182 View Post
    my bestfriend is a girl.
    man you're a girl.! nyahahahaha

best friend opposite 6.? hmmm.. CANNOT BE.. too attached, bigger possibilities of building a metaphor..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krizitoyness View Post
    man you're a girl.! nyahahahaha

best friend opposite 6.? hmmm.. CANNOT BE.. too attached, bigger possibilities of building a metaphor..
    point taken..

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast