Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Default Re: Best Venues for Wedding Receptions in Cebu

guys, ask lang ko if how much ang PF sa Priest if outside sa church ang wedding

murag dili pwede mo officiate ang catholic priests og wedding outside sa church. unless, naa nay prior wedding sa church like what happened to a friend's wedding. they wed inside the church in the morning and had a second wedding in dakak resort's chapel in the afternoon. same priest officiated the ceremony.

pinakalabad ang venue esp since christian ceremony amo. we were looking for a venue na dretso2x na without having to spend too much. from ceremony to cocktails to reception. nag post pako sa una dri asa ang nice. we ended up in AMARA! wa mi gamahay maski layo. lahi ra gyud didto.

hey plz.nculde us n ur package...FIRE DANCE or Poi...we also hav Tribal Drum Beaters...plz.tx me 0923-33-62-477....affordable and entertaining...we also have D.I.'s ballroom...

if budget isn't an issue, go for shangrila mactan...you won't regret for the rest of your life. you can have the ceremony at their pavillion then reception at one of their halls. super elegant. worth it! perfect service!...SHANGRILA MACTAN THE BEST! = )

hi guys. just started planning my wedding. i'm looking for a reception venue. i was thinking of beach house i-rent out lng 1-2 nights. preferably dako ang space garden/shore to set up the tables, chairs, dancefloor, etc. fits about 100+/- pax. north or south of the cebu is fine as long as it's not a very long drive. any suggestions?? =)

Quote Originally Posted by fabbypink View Post
    pinakalabad ang venue esp since christian ceremony amo. we were looking for a venue na dretso2x na without having to spend too much. from ceremony to cocktails to reception. nag post pako sa una dri asa ang nice. we ended up in AMARA! wa mi gamahay maski layo. lahi ra gyud didto.

Hi fabby pink! just trying to help out a friend. She is also christian and wanting a wedding in one venue including reception. is it possible to PM me with the details on how to contact the Amara people? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? Thank you!

pm na tka sis

Quote Originally Posted by ninanin View Post
    Hi fabby pink! just trying to help out a friend. She is also christian and wanting a wedding in one venue including reception. is it possible to PM me with the details on how to contact the Amara people? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? Thank you!

Does anyone heard about a Private Resort at Punta Engaņo, Mactan that can be rented for a wedding ceremony or reception?
    I came across with this Nifty Universe: Beach Wedding or Garden Wedding in Cebu from the net but lack of details. Does anyone know about this? Can you give me some details please on how to contact the resort?

Quote Originally Posted by outoffocus View Post
    guys, ask lang ko if how much ang PF sa Priest if outside sa church ang wedding

go have a simple wedding ceremony sah church.. and have a preacher do the ceremony outside the church.

11.    Advertisement

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast