Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Surely gonna miss his acting.

hala ka sad pud....Robin Williams Hanged himself at home.

ka sad gyud diay sa iyang life....

something to look forward to..

Robin Williams' fans can see the late star in four upcoming films which are set for release.

The 63-year-old comedic actor, who allegedly took his own life at his Northern California home recently, would be seen in 'Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb,' 'Merry Friggin' Christmas,' 'Boulevard,' and 'Absolutely Anything,' CNN reported.
    Robin Williams leaves 4 films for fans to see post death - The Times of India

Sayanga, I used to finish my homeworks on time & study before mag start ang weekend cause I want tanan nako oras ma gamit ug tanaw sa iyang mga movies before. The best unforgettable movie akung na watch niya is the "Hook" where he plays as Peter Pan.
    Ka sad wala na si Peter pan, Pope-eye, Mrs. Doubtfire ug uban pa.
    The fantasies just end. Farewell my childhood hero. tsk tsk...

Default Robin Williams Tribute

Nothing will ever be enough to say thank you to a man like this but this is really all I could do. I remember when I was a kid I would watch aladdin like every single day to the point where the VHS tape literally burned out and my mom had to buy me a new tape. Robin Williams always made me laugh, and in movies like Good Will Hunting, he could make me nearly cry. The guy always just had this amazing warmth to him that was always his, and he was always to pass it on to kids like me growing up and even to my adulthood.

He managed to make everyone laugh and be happy but himself. May he rest in peace.

Robin Williams to Be Memorialized in WoW

Robin Williams to Be Memorialized in WoW - IGN

A petition on Change.org has succeeded in getting the late Robin Williams memorialized in the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft.

According to the petition, Robin Williams was an avid fan of WoW and "took his World of Warcraft characters very serious [sic]."

"He often joked about his WoW addiction but also about the reactions he'd get from other gamers when he admits he plays the game," the post continues. "Because of his presence within our community, we the players of World of Warcraft are asking Blizzard to kindly create an NPC within the game that memorializes the actor/comedian."

The petition asks for the Williams NPC to perform some of the actor's best jokes, "so that he may continue making us smile long after his passing."

Petitioners got their wish late last night, when, in response to a tweet asking him if he'd seen the petition, Technical Game Designer, Chadd Nervigg responded "Yes. We're taking care of it." Robin Williams will appear as an NPC of some kind in the game.

^^ some lines from his infamous mork and mindy, good will hunting, patch adams and awakenings [this is the best] will do. i think. hehe

Robin Williams found hanged with a belt, coroner says

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — Investigators here said today that Oscar-winning actor Robin Williams' death was a suicide by hanging: He was found dead in his bedroom, clothed, slightly suspended in a seated position with a leather belt around his neck, with one end wedged between a closet door and door frame.

...Williams was found by his personal assistant, who broke into his room Monday morning when he failed to respond to knocks. She was distraught in the 911 call and indicated Williams' death was a suicide by hanging.

Williams' wife, Susan Schneider, last saw him at about 10:30 p.m. the night before; she left the house Monday around 10:30 a.m. thinking he was still asleep in his room.

...Boyd would not say whether a suicide note was found. Nor would he discuss medications; toxicology reports won't be available for several weeks, he said. But he did say Williams had recently sought treatment for depression.

...Boyd said Tuesday's forensic examination, conducted by the Marin County Sheriff's Office chief forensic pathologist, "did not reveal any injuries indicating that Williams had been in a struggle or any altercation" prior to death.

ako ray nakakita ug RV ni Robin Williams?

lingaw pud ayo to for families intawn... haiz... tima-ilhan gyud ni nagkatiguwang nata kung na-affected ta sa kamatayon niya... hehe...

napay mga sikat nga suicides sa pinas aiz: Most Shocking Suicides in the Philippines You'll Be Amazed Whose on Top! - Pinoy Top Tens

dont forget...Theodore Roosevelt ang iyang character...A night at the museum..
    Last edited by Saint_hard; 08-14-2014 at 08:32 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast